Chapter 3: The News

"Is that really true Min Na?" Your father asked in disbelief.

"Appa! It was Mr. Lee the head administration officer who called me. Actually, he wants me to meet him tomorrow!" You excitingly replied.

"Honey, our Min Na is a scholar of Two Moon Academy!" Mother told your father and she hugged you tightly. "Min Na, God is really just amazing! Your wish has been granted!"

"I know Umma so this means you and Appa do not need to sell Lucky Blossoms anymore! There is no need for you to sacrifice anymore." You replied.

Tears fell from your eyes because of joy.   Your father also joined and hugged. Cho Na also followed.

Then, it was such a touching scene.

A happy and loving family.

You just can't stop yourself to cry.

It was such a joyful moment for all of you.  

-----------------------------------------------------  

You were about to enter the school premise of Two Moon but then the school guard blocked your way to the gate. You were surprised with his strict gesture.

You asked yourself if do you look like you're gonna cause any trouble or you did not wear the clothes accordingly to their school dress code. You looked down to your shoes, as usual you were wearing your favorite sneakers and at least you tried to wear a dress which was below your knee and you wear a cardigan as you do not want to show off any skin.

You looked back at the guard.

"I'm sorry Miss. It seems that you are a visitor. Do you have any valid ID or a letter of purpose?" He asked.

You forgot to bring your school ID from your former school and as far as you can remember you torn the result of your entrance examinations yesterday. The result could have saved you."Ugh, silly of me! What on earth did I do that anyway. What now?" You thought.

"Ahm, ahjussi. I don't have any valid ID or any letter. But I assure you that I am a good person and I need to meet someone inside the academy."

He looked at you still with disbelief. This guard really, you started to panic inside but you tried your best to look calm.

"Someone? Can I ask your name and the person you are looking for?" He asked.

"My name is Han Min Na sir and I am here to see Mr. Lee Dok Sin." You replied with full confidence.

"Oh Mr. Lee! Wait here and I call in his office to check whether he is really expecting you Miss Han."

He picked up the telephone and while he was dialing the number, he looked at you from head to foot. Then, he averted his stare as you caught him looking at you.

"Do I really look like I am lying?" You said to yourself.

You watched him as he talked to someone at the telephone. He nodded and said, "Okay sir. Thank you. I am sorry". He puts down the phone and smiled at you.

You responded with "so-what-now-I-am-actually-telling-the truth" expression on your face.

"I am sorry Miss Han. Mr. Lee was really expecting to meet you today. I am so sorry, it is just really part of our job to maintain the security inside the academy. I hope you understand."

Oh well at least this guard apologized. "It's okay sir, I understand. So can I now enter?" You asked.

"Of course, you may. However, Mr. Lee asked me to accompany you to his office so that you can not be lost." The guard responded.