Chapter 57: Common Enemy

"They say you should let go of someone not because you no longer care, not because you no longer need and want them in your life, but because you understand that they will be happier someplace else."

His words kept repeating in your mind the whole weekend. The most painful words you had ever heard so far in your entire life. It caused you so much pain because it came from the man you love. Your walking now on the school grounds, on your way to your room and still your thoughts were occupied by him.

You actually dreaded to go to school today, since seeing Suho was just hard to take. Seeing him would be like your heart wanted to scream, saying that it's him you love and not Kai. But how? Can it still matter to him especially that he decided to let go of you?

You shook your head. It would be just pointless. You thought there's no use of telling him anymore.

"Miss Han Min Na." A voice so familiar called from behind. A voice that whenever he mentions your name send shivers to your spine.

You turned your back and you were right.

"Andrew Lee." You said.

He smiled at you which made you pissed and that made you looked at him with disgust. A smile lightens up everyone's morning but his was just annoying. Maybe because his existence for you was just really annoying.

"Oh what a sour face Han Min Na. I was excited to see you because I miss you during our trip to Hongkong." Andrew said as he winked at you.

If Andrew knew that using his charm could easily made you forget all the things he had done to you, he was wrong.

"Really?" You asked in monotone voice as you raised a brow.

"Of course. I heard you went to Chungnam instead. How sad is that isn't it?" Andrew trying to insult you.

"So what if she went to Chungnam?" Someone replied.

You were shocked as Kai popped beside Andrew as he passed by him and went to your side.

He put his arm on your shoulder and pulled you close to his side.

"She can be happy anywhere she will go as long as she is with me.. as long as she is away from YOU." Kai emphasizing the last word as he shot a glare on Andrew.

"You and Kim Jun Myeon really love to interfere my conversation with her huh." Andrew replied.

"Kai let's go. We will be late for class." You said as you held his arm tagging him to go.

Kai nodded then he took a last glance at Andrew.

"Stay away from her. I hope this will be the last time Andrew Lee." Kai warned as he turned his back. He grabbed your hand this time as the two of you walked on your way to your classroom.

Andrew watched the two of you walked away as he clenched both of his fist.

"You don't own her Kim Jong In. And I will do everything to make her mine. You'll see." He thought.

And that made him desperate to asked for help. A person he knew who could help him.

---------------------------------------------------------

Ms. Kang announced that your final examination was quite near so you all need to rushed your lessons to cover everything on the syllabus. And this only mean one thing, graduation was also coming near. You thought on how time flew so fast. You didn't even yet took any college entrance examinations and you didn't even decide yet what course you will take up.

It was already break time and this time you were eating not just with Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Chen. For the first time, you will be eating with the whole EXO. You were all sitting at a long table at the cafeteria. Some students couldn't help but glance at your table and talked about all of you. Of course, who wouldn't be envious to eat together with these 12 boys since all of them were famous and undeniably handsome in your campus. Furthermore, most of them were president of different clubs in the academy.