Chapter 61: Pretend

It is possible that one person can make your morning happy and ruin it at the same time. How? Well, who would not wake up in the morning with a smile plastered on your face knowing that the man you love also feel the same? Of course, what a wonderful reason to look forward for the day. And what made last night so special? It was the kiss, your FIRST kiss.

You were in your room and you were putting your stuff inside your backpack while humming a good-feel song. It seems like this day for you will be such a wonderful day. Two words to describe what you are feeling -- inspired and in love!

But everything was ruined because of a one text message.

[From: Guardian Angel]

Good morning angel! ^_^ I'm on my way now to your house. I need to talk to your parents. I want to talk about us. See you in a bit! ^_^ Saranghae <3

"WHAT?! NOW?!" You almost screamed in shocked.

You were agitated as you started walking to and fro. You don't know what to do. Your heart was beating louder than your thoughts. First, you didn't expect that Suho would be coming so early to talk to your parents. Second, you were afraid that your parents would scold you especially your father. He is not strict but when it comes to boys, he is. And lastly, you were surprised when Suho mentioned "about us". It was not yet sinkng in your mind that you were already "official slash boyfriend-girlfriend" or whatever people label it.

"Eonnie! Get down faster! Breakfast is already ready!" You heard Cho Na shouted as your thoughts were interrupted.

"Coming!" You exclaimed.

You took a deep breath as you grabbed your bag and went out of your room. You put down your bag at the sofa and head to the dining table.

"Good morning Min Na! You did not tell me, Mrs. Kim have a handsome son." Your mother whispered as she nudged your side.

Your eyes widened as you saw Suho who was actually sitting on your spot beside Cho Na and smiling widely at you.

"What are you doing here?" You mouthed at him because you don't want your father to hear you. You did not expect that he would be coming this early at your house and why didn't Cho Na tell you that Suho had already arrived. You scratched your head in annoyance.

"Min Na, why are you still standing there, take a seat and eat now your breakfast." Your father said.

You nodded as you settled beside your mother. You couldn't help but glance at Suho then at your father.

"So Jun Myeon, how was your mom? We hope she never get fed up with the flowers we are sending her. We just owe her a lot after what she had done to our Min Na for the Acquaintance Night." Mrs. Han spoke as she broke the silence.

"Oh she's fine Mrs. Han, thanks for asking. And with the flowers, she loves it actually. She loves fresh flowers especially the pink stargazers you are sending her." Suho responded.

"Oppa, are you fetching eonnie for school that is why you are here?" Cho Na asked while she was munching her pancake.

And with Cho Na's question, Mr. and Mrs. Han looked at Suho waiting for his answer.

Suho gulped as he started to felt tense with the way your parents looked at him right now.

"Yes, but I also came here to talk to your parents too about your eonnie and I." He uttered and his voice almost croaked in the end.

Your mother gasped as he looked at you and also to Suho while pointing her finger.

"You mean, you two.." But before your mother could finish her sentence Suho cut him off.