Chapter 54: Afraid to Lose You

Today would be an outing with the kids on Daecheon beach. You woke up early and assured that you were already all set before you went out of your room. Since you are the facilitator of this trip, you wanted to be punctual as possible. It was quarter six in the morning and you thought that probably the boys were still asleep.

You were already wearing your beach outfit, you wore a white tank-top and shorts. You still put on your sweater before you go out of the room since its quite cold.

As you slid the door open, you were shocked as a warm hug greeted you.

"Good morning yeobo!" Kai whispered in your ear.

You pulled away and looked at him skeptically.

"You woke up early huh?" You asked.

"Yeah! It was because of Xiumin hyung. I think he was so excited not because of us going to the beach but to see Teacher So Ri." He replied.

"Ohh." It was all you had reacted as you smiled.

"Good morning noona!" Sehun greeted as he popped beside you and wrapped his arm on your shoulder. Then he looked at Kai and mischievously grin.

Kai was still cheesed off on what happened last night because Sehun did not let them in and he knew what Luhan possibly did on you.

"How's Luhan?" Kai asked.

"He's already fine. Thanks to Min Na noona, she took care of Luhan hyung very well." Sehun answered as he winked at you.

You suddenly felt your cheeks turning hot on what Sehun had said because you remember Luhan hugging you and seeing him half-naked.

Kai saw your face flushing red while Sehun couldn't help but giggle.

"What else did Luhan do to you aside from hugging you?" Kai asked.

You were dumbfounded and his question made you more felt embarrassed.

"Oh Kai, noona just saw Luhan hyung half-naked and he almost ki...asdfghjkl" You instantly covered Sehun's mouth to prevent him from humiliating you in front of Kai.

"Sehun-ah! Just stop talking!" You yammered.

"He kissed you?!" Kai grumbled.

You put your hands at your face and let out a loud sigh.

"Kai, Luhan did not kiss me. And please the two of you let us stop this because I'm so so enough with this conversation!" You told to the both of them.

"Guys! Breakfast is all ready!" Lay shouted.

As you heard Lay, you went ahead from the two. Sehun and Kai exchanged glare looks but eventually they just smiled and let everything pass as they followed behind you.

After eating breakfast, all of you packed up your things and as soon as everybody were all ready, you all rode the shuttle bus that would bring you to Daecheon.

-----------------------------------------------------

As soon as all of you stepped down the bus, all of you were left with awe as you looked around. The sun shines so brightly as the golden sand of Daecheon shimmers. And even the roaring sound of the waves was like music to the ears. It was such a perfect day for an outing!

Teacher So Ri (Sarah) welcomed you again as she led you to a big cottage where all of you would be staying. When all of you reached the cottage, all the kids were already there. They looked totally adorable as they were already wearing their swimsuit attire. The activity for today was just to enjoy and that the boys should assure that they would all look out for the kids.