Chapter 40: Surprise Visits

It's Monday! However it was the first time that you were absent in class. Your body was not aching anymore and your fever already subsided. But still your parents advised you to rest though you're insisting that you could go to school already. They were not supposed to open the shop for today so that they could take care of you but you told them that you could manage yourself.

You were sick on lying on your bed so you went to the living room and watched TV. After that you cooked instant ramen for lunch. Then after you were done eating, you grabbed a novel from your shelves. However, you put the book aside because you observed that you were staring at the first page of chapter one for a couple of minutes.

You sighed. You put your hands behind your head. "Boring." You muttered.

Then suddenly the door bell rang. It must be Cho Na. You rushed to the door and looked into the screen.

"Suho?!" You exclaimed in shocked. You opened the door and your eyes widened as he was standing there holding a bouquet of calla lilies wearing a wide grin on his face.

"Surprise?" He uttered, it was more of a question. He could barely see on your face that you were startled.

"For you Min Na-ah." He handed to you the bouquet.

"Th-thank y-you." You stuttered as your cheeks flare red. Then, you looked at the flowers as you smiled, adoring its beauty.

Suho felt his heart thumping again because seeing the expression on your face right now was so priceless. The calla lilies were exactly like you, they were so pure, simple but beautiful.

"I'm glad you liked it." He said shyly. He was actually thinking on what to give you a while ago before he goes to your house. Then he recalled that you mentioned to him before that calla lily was your favorite flower.

Then you realized that he was still at your doorstep. You poked your forehead, the calla lilies totally mesmerized you.

"Sorry, I was stupid not to even let you enter our house. Come in." You said.

He went inside as he looked around. It was the first time he entered a house which was for him the same as the size of his room. He was used to live in a house as wide as a palace, he also visited his friends' houses before but they were also huge. He couldn't helped but be amazed.

You were observing Suho's face. "Sorry, our house is just small. Compared to your palace, Young Master." You said teasingly.

But it was as if he was not listening as he kept his head turning, amazed by the new surrounding. "Your only alone? Where's your parents?" He asked.

"Ah they were still in the shop. But my little sister, I'm pretty sure she'll be here anytime soon." You replied. The two of you settled at the sofa. He placed the paper bag he had been holding since he came. You were curious what's in it.

He observed that you had been eyeing on the paper bag.

"Oh that! Yeah I almost forgot." He said as he got the paper bag and handed it also to you.

"That's also yours. It's from D.O. When he found out that you were sick, he told me that I should dropped by his house before going here. He told me to give that to you. He said it was your favorite pasta." He said.

"Really? Yay!" You sounded like a little kid who had just received lots of candies. You were so happy that D.O made the effort to cooked for you his specialty which was kimchi spaghetti.

He smiled because he found you cute. He couldn't help but be drawn to you more. Then all of a sudden you caught each others eye. There was a moment of silence.