Chapter 46: Best Trophy

"Good morning Min Na!" Suho greeted as he flashed a beam.

You were shocked to see him standing outside as you went out of your gate. You looked around to see where ahjussi was and your car service. Yet it was him you had seen with his Maserati.

"Why are you here and where's ahjussi?" You asked.

"Isn't it obvious, I'm fetching you to school. I talked to him and I got his permission to let me drive you, our dear Officer Han." He said as he made a bow.

You smirked. "Whatever! Let's go we'll be late!" You exclaimed.

"Aye Ma'am!" He said as he made a salute gesture.

You both laughed.

He held the car door opened for you as you hopped at the front passenger seat. He gently closed the door as he went on the other side and went inside the car. Suho started the engine and drive.

You were staring at him the whole ride as you smiled. He noticed you staring at him at the corner of his eyes.

"Don't stare too much because if you do, you'll truly gonna fall in love with me Min Na." He said as he winked at you.

You hissed but your cheeks starting to blush with what he had uttered. "You are too confident now huh Mr. Kim Jun Myeon?" You blurted back.

"Aigoo, just kidding. You should blame yourself. You made me like this. You made me so happy especially when I'm with you." He looked at you smiled. His face also starting to turn into scarlet with the fluffiness he had just uttered

You were speechless with what he had said as your face now truly red as a cherry. You shifted your eyes from him and stared at the window and smiled.

After few minutes you were already at school. Some students saw you came out from Suho's car. Some even started to do gossips (mostly the girls) about the two of you assuming that there was something going on.

Is Kim Jun Myeon dating Officer Han?

Maybe?

But I heard she was also dating Kim Jong In?

Really?

Yeah! Have you seen their picture at the online gazette? The way they stare at each other's eyes while dancing during the Acquaintance Night, there was really something you know!

Oh! She is one lucky girl! Imagine the son of the board and the dancing machine, both rooting for you?

You heard some of their murmurs while others raise their brow as the two of you walked side by side at the school grounds on your way to your room. Then someone caught your wrist. You turned your head and saw Kai whose face seemed to be in irate.

"Kai?" You and Suho both said in surprise.

"Let's talk now. May we excuse ourselves hyung." He said as he bowed at Suho as he tagged you again along with him.

You kept shouting him to let go of you but he seemed not to be listening. He halted as soon as the both of your reached the school garden.

"For the second time Mr. Kim Jong In, how could you just drag me like that again?! What is wrong with you! For goodness sake, it is early in the morning and you are ruining it! Aaaaah!" You hollered as you threw your hands in the air.

Kai stared at you and slowly he cracked up. You narrowed your eyes on him because you were expecting his explanation and not his annoying laughter.

"What is funny? I am serious here, can't you see?" You said as you crossed your arm.

Kai stopped laughing as he went closer to you and looked at your eyes. "Sorry, I just miss you being like that." He said as he pulled you close to his, hugging you. You were astonished why he was doing this.