Chapter 64: EXO Comeback

He had been staring at his phone for almost an hour. And if you look closely in his eyes, they were filled with anger, hatred and enviousness. He could not move on from the fact that you and Suho were a couple already. As he took a last glimpse at the picture of you and Suho which was posted at the online gazette of the academy, he knew his lividness had been full up to the brim. He could not just let this pass. If there is one thing he wants right now, that would probably to make you HIS on all cost.

He scanned through the contact list of his phone and called the person he needed the most when it comes to this matter.

"Hey!" The person he called greeted.

"Let's do it tomorrow." He said without even greeting him first.

"Oh really? Why so sudden?" He replied.

"Why? Are you not ready?" He questioned as he was getting annoyed.

"No it's not that. Of course we are always ready. And I am so excited." He answered as he laughed.

"Good to hear that. By the way, add Kim Jun Myeon on the list." He commanded.

"Who is that?" The guy on the other line inquired.

"Let us just say that he is the person who needs to pay me back next to Jong In." He said.

"Ah okay. So tomorrow huh?" He assured.

"Yes. I'll hung up now. Thanks again Daejoon." He said.

"No problem Andrew." He retorted.

After his conversation with his cousin, he settled to the couch as he grabbed a can of beer and drank it straight. He was not alone actually, Dave was with him. He looked at his friend and he just could not believe that he was being like this because of a girl. He heard all Andrew's conversation with Daejoon a while ago. In fact, he knew what they were planning to do and it was totally worrying him so much. First, for his friend and lastly, to the people who would be affected by their plan.

"Are you really sure with what you are planning to do?" Dave asked.

Andrew looked at Dave cockily as he hissed. "Of course I am. And you could not stop me Dave. NO ONE could stop me."

Dave gulped as he saw how desperate his friend was. Actually, he don't know if he is still his friend. He was far from the Andrew he used to know. Now, he completely changed. He was wondering though what he had seen in you that made him like this. Dave knew that Andrew was not infatuated but already obsessed.

He shook his head in disappointment. He stood and decided to leave his friend alone.

Andrew just let Dave go and did not utter anything to stop him. He was already fed up on arguing with his friend. He slumped back his self at the couch as he took out his phone and stare on the picture displayed at his lock screen. He smiled as he kissed the screen of his phone.

"You are only mine Min Na-ah. ONLY MINE." He uttered.

----------------------------------------------------------

It was already the day of the benefit concert as everybody were on a haste. All officers of every club were assigned in every committee to make everything in order from the tickets, security, production, sounds and lights. As all EXO members were president and vice president of the club, they could not be able to partake in leading the committees. Hence, what they need to focus more now was to do their very best for their performance later at the concert.

It's 3 o'clock in the afternoon and the concert starts at 5o'clock in the afternoon. The EXO had just finished rehearsing for the last time together with the rest of the Dance and Glee club members who would be performing as the front act. They were now at the backstage resting for a while as few minutes after they need to proceed to the dressing room and prepare.