Chapter 31: The Hardest Word

It seemed like everything planned for Acquaintance Night was going smooth and well. Your problem with regards to the quartet was now solved!

You were on your way to your classroom having that good vibes in you. "Today will be a happy day!" You said to yourself.

"Noooona! Wait!" A familiar voice called you. You turned your back and saw Sehun rushing towards you.

"Sehun-ah!" You exclaimed. He instantly gave you a hug.

You pulled away.

"Oh noona! I miss you so much!" He said.

You poked his cheek. "Silly! We were just together last night." You replied.

Then both of you chuckled. It was like you haven't seen each other for so many years.

"Anyeong." Luhan greeted in monotone voice who just came from behind.

You were a bit shocked. "Hi Luhan!" You said.

For the first time, he smiled at you. You couldn't help but also did the same.

Now there goes again Sehun, watching the two of you.

"Omo da feeels!" Sehun's inner voice said.

Then Luhan noticed Sehun again. He knew what was going on the maknae's thoughts.

He poked his chest hard as Sehun growled in pain.

You have no idea what's going on with the two.

"Let's go to the classroom. We will be late." Luhan spoke as he went ahead. Then Sehun tagged you again along with him.

As you entered the classroom, Baekhyun and Chanyeol was surprised that you came in with the two as you were laughing hard with Sehun.

Suho and D.O also exchanged looks upon seeing you with Sehun and Luhan. Suho just smiled while D.O returned his focus reading his notebook.

It looked like your circle of friends were now expanding.

Ms. Kang entered the classroom as everybody settled down to their seats. She again reminded about the due of book reports and your Midterm Examinations.

----------------------------------------------

After class you told the quartet namely Baekhyun, Chen, D.O and Luhan to see you at your office. D.O came first. Then in few minutes after, Baekhyun and Chen arrived together. Luhan came last.

"You just don't know guys how happy I am that you all agreed to perform together. So I guess you guys talk after this when are you going to practice?" You clarified.

They all nodded.

"Ahm does the song of choice will depend on us?" D.O inquired.

"Oh yes of course D.O!" You replied.

"But I am curious why only the four us? How about the others?" Luhan asked.

You pursed your lips. "Well, I talked to Lay already if they could perform a dance number with Kai but I don't know yet. You know Kai was really against the Night right?" You said.

D.O nodded in agreement with what you said.

"It's okay Min Na. We will promise that we will never fail you on this. Right guys?" He looked to the three guys.

They all nodded in unison.

"We will make it unforgettable." Chen added.

You flashed a smile. "Thank you guys! You are indeed a big help. So I guess that's all for now. I just wanted to extend my gratitude to all of you." You said.