Chapter 30: Bubbletea

You were on your way to somewhere you don't know where you are heading to. Luhan was at the driver's seat (because he owns the car), Sehun at the front seat while you were alone at the back seat.

"Min Na noona! Is Andrew Lee your boyfriend already?" Sehun asked.

You caught Luhan glanced at you at the rear view mirror.

"Ahm no Sehun. He is not my boyfriend. We are just friends." You replied.

"You heard him hyung! They are just friends! See?" Sehun joyfully told to Luhan as he tapped his shoulders.

Luhan hissed as he brushed aside Sehun's hand from his shoulder. "So what Sehun-ah! I told you endless times already that I don't have a crr.. Ugh! JUST shut up!" He blurted back. His ears were flaring red already.

"Huh? What are they talking about?" Your inner voice said as you gave a skeptical expression on your face.

Sehun chuckled. He looked back at you smiled. "Noona, are you still okay?" He asked because he could barely see the look on your face.

"I guess so. Where are we really going?" You asked as you started to get impatient already.

"We're here." Luhan blurted.

You looked out to the window. "The Bubble Tea Shop?" You said as you read the shop's name.

Luhan parked his car. Sehun hopped out of the car as he opened the door for you.

"Thank you Sehun." You said then he grabbed again your hand.

"Let's go in noona! You'll surely love here!" Sehun said excitingly as he dragged you along with him.

Luhan hissed as he followed the two of you from behind.

As you went inside the shop, you looked around. Sehun was right. It seemed like its a cozy and a perfect place to spend time alone. Then you noticed that there were few customers around.

"Noona! They served here the best bubble tea in town! Right hyung?" Sehun said as he looked at Luhan.

"Yeah he's right!" Luhan said as he rolled his eyes as he sat on one of the chairs.

"Why is he always mad?" You whispered to Sehun.

"As I have said noona, don't mind him. He is just jealous." Sehun replied.

"Jealous? Why?" You asked but he seemed not to heard what you've said as he dragged you to the table where Luhan was.

Sehun sat as he patted the seat beside him, you followed.

Then a lady approached your table, probably one of the server.

"Good afternoon sir! It's nice to see you again!" She greeted then she noticed you. "Oh! You have someone with you today." She said as she smiled.

You smiled back. The lady seemed to be a warm person.

"Yes! This is Min Na noona! She's my girlfriend!" Sehun put his arm on your shoulder as he winked at you.

You shrugged off his arm. "Huh? No!" You exclaimed as you felt like your cheeks starting to blush.

The lady just chuckled. "You two are a cute pair! So can I now take your orders?" She inquired.

"As usual." Luhan said.

"Me too." Sehun happily replied.

"How about you Ma'am?" She looked at you.

"I don't know." You replied.

"Huh?" Sehun and Luhan chorally reacted.

You pursed your lips. "Actually, it was my first time to be in a bubble tea shop." You confessed.