Chapter 47: Clash of the EXO

You gently knocked thrice at Sir Lee's office. As you entered, he was in the middle of talking to someone over the telephone. He smiled as he gestured his hand, telling you to take a seat. You bowed and sat as you waited for him to be done conversing over the telephone.

"Kamsahamnida. Just call me again ma'am if there's anything else that you need." He said as he put down the telephone.

He arranged his tie and smiled at you.

"Hello, Officer Han. I'm sorry for making you wait. That was Vice-President-nim I was talking with a while ago." He said.

"It's okay sir." You replied.

"So what brings you here in my office? Aren't you supposed to be at home today Officer Han? Classes today are only half day." Sir Lee said as he smiled.

"I know sir. But I came here to ask you, if you knew anything about this?" You asked as you took away the photograph and placed it on his table.

Sir Lee picked the photograph and you didn't expect that he would be smiling at what he had seen. He sighed after wards.

"I guess, you unexpectedly figured out something from the past. I don't think I have the right to tell you what's the story behind this picture. But yes, this 12 boys in this photo that you all barely knew are known as a group named EXO before." He said as he stressed the last word.

"Before? But what happened?" You asked. Your thoughts somehow disoriented, a lot of questions clouding up your mind.

"As what I had said earlier Officer Han, I don't have the right to tell you about it. Let all this 12 boys in this picture tell you directly about what happened." He said.

You scratched your head. Sir Lee was more confusing you. "But how can I ask all of them?" You inquired.

He smiled but this time it was a creepy smile as he thought of a brilliant idea. "Don't worry Officer Han, I will help you about that." He said.

---------------------------------------------

The next day Ms. Hwang, the academy's guidance counselor went to the Moon Star Section during your last period of class. She announced that she needs to talk to the 12 boys about an important matter. She also told in your class to see her after class at the Club Conference room. You looked to the 12 chosen boys and you could see the confusion in their faces. You knew then that this was probably part of Sir Lee's plan.

After class, the 12 boys went to the Club Conference room. They were all settled at the long table, exchanging glances and all feeling tensed.

"This is weird, it was Ms. Hwang who called us but why did she told us to be here at the Club Conference room? She should have told us to be in the guidance office instead." Tao whispered to Kris.

Kris smirked. "Probably memory gap." He replied.

"Do you have any idea why we're here?" D.O asked Suho who was sitting beside him.

"I don't have any idea at all. I can't even remember that I committed a violation." He replied.

"Baek, why am I here? I think this is a meeting for all the Club Officers. I think they had a mistake for including me here. I'm not an officer." Chanyeol said.

"I don't think this is a meeting. You heard clearly that Ms. Hwang called your name. But honestly, I am definitely clueless why we are here." Baekhyun answered back.

"Me too." Chen agreed.

"What's keeping Ms. Hwang so long?" Kai complained who was starting to get impatient.