Chapter 37: Dance

As Chanyeol introduced CN BLUE on stage, all students crowded the dance floor. They first sang Love. You were singing on top of your lungs and Chanyeol who was on your side covered his ears as you kept on screaming. However, it was not only you but also every girl who kept on shouting things like "Yonghwa oppa! Marry me!", "Oh Jonghyun oppa please be mine!", "CN BLUE! Saranghaeyo!".

The next song that they played was Intuition. The crowd got wilder and kept banging their heads as they swayed to the beat. Then, everyone thought that it was their last song.

Suddenly, Yonghwa spoke. "We were told to play only two songs for tonight. But I know you guys want more. And so this last song, is dedicated to all the lovely ladies in this hall."

The song was Love Girl. All the girls screamed louder especially when Yonghwa went down the stage.

But your eyes were only locked on Minhyuk who was playing the drums. He kept also looking on your direction as he smiled.

Chanyeol saw it and he was completely annoyed.

"Omo! Channie! Minhyuk is really a good drummer! He's so cute!" You shouted as you shook his arm.

Chanyeol rolled his eyes. "I could play better than him and I'm more handsome!" He uttered.

"Where you saying something?" You asked as the music was too loud.

Chanyeol just shook his head.

Sad to say, CN BLUE's performance had come to an end. All of them lined and made their final bow.

Chanyeol went back to the stage.

"Daebak! That was indeed an awesome performance from CN BLUE. Do you guys want more?" He asked the crowd.

"YES!" The crowd roared.

"Great! I guessed let's not keep this any longer. Ladies and gentlemen, our next performers... the Club Presidents!!" Chanyeol exclaimed. The crowd applauded.

Baekhyun, Chen, Luhan and D.O went up the stage. All of them lined up.

"Good evening guys! I hope you would enjoy the songs that we will be singing tonight. Our first song is Open Arms. I guessed its a dance for all." Baekhyun said as the piano started to play.

You were there standing, left amazed as D.O sang the first part. Andrew was coming near you to asked you for a dance but it was too late because someone came first.

You were surprised who was approaching you as he made his way to the crowd. It was unexpected. But what amazed you was that he really looked good tonight as his hair brushed up. He was now standing close infront of you.

"You said you were not coming?" You asked.

"Well, I guess it's not too late to change my decision. Right?" Kai replied as he smiled.

You nodded and the next thing he did was to kneel infront of you. You were shocked as the people were looking to the both of you.

"What are you doing?" You whispered.

"You said you wanted me to dance right? So now I'm gonna do it BUT you will do it with me." He said as he gave a mischievous grin.

"Are you crazy? No!" You blurted back.

"Oh well, then I'll be kneeling here until this night ends." He persisted.

You sighed. "Fine!" As you placed your hand on top of his hand. He stood up as he led you in the middle of the dance floor. He held both of your hands as he placed it on top of his shoulders while his hands both rested on your waist.