Chapter 19: Open Arms

Your class was all in the mini theater as you will be watching a documentary film about the ruins of the Ancient Baylonian and Egyptian period. Ms. Kang also instructed that as a homework you would do a reaction paper about it.

You were sitting in between Baekhyun and Chanyeol. You looked around and noticed that everyone seemed to be not interested watching the film.

Chanyeol had his headset on listening to a music and his eyes were shut.

Baekhyun stretched his arm and yawned. He leaned his head on your shoulder. "Boring film. Let me rest in your shoulders Min Na." He said.

You wanted to shrugged off your shoulders but he was already asleep.

Then you heard someone snoring, you looked around and saw that it was Stephanie who was also sleeping with her mouth hanging open. Her head was also resting on Macy's shoulder who was also asleep.

You caught the guys secretly capturing some pictures of the two sleepy head girls. They chortled as they viewed the pictures.

"Mean boys!" You thought to yourself.

"Hyung! Let's sneak out from here! I am so bored!" Sehun whispered to Luhan who was busy playing a game on his phone.

"Shhh. Just take a nap. Ms. Kang is just outside, you don't want us to get caught right?" He said as he was still busy playing.

"Fine!" He crossed his arm in annoyance and then rested his shoulders to Luhan.

Kai who couldn'stand the dullness of the film went out of the theater. He went to the restroom. He was inside the cubicle when he heard two guys having a conversation. He eavesdropped as he heard your name in their conversation.

"I am telling you, I can make that girl fall in love with me!"

"Ha! Really? Officer Han seems to be a hard to get one!"

"Naaa! Girls are all like that. They act hard to get but the truth is they like you too. If I get her sweet yes then you need to owe me something?"

"Sure! Call?"

"Call!"

Then they did some high five and left the restroom.

Kai went out of the cubicle and rushed outside to know who they were but they were gone.

--------------------------------------------

After the fim viewing, it was already break time and you were alone. Baekhyun and Chanyeol could not join you because they would be doing their research.

You were walking along the hallway while sipping your orange juice, when you accidentally bumped into someone's chest and your drink was spilled to his uniform.

"I'm so sorry. Oh no! Sorry!" You said as you bowed and when you looked up it was Kai! You gasped.

"Yaaaa! Careless! Aisssh!" He shouted. "Look what you had done! Aisssh!" He said and took off his blue plaid uniform. "Now I look like a disgust!" He added.

"I'm so sorry!" You said as you took out your handkerchief and offered it to him.

He yanked away your hand. "I don't need that. That will not do any help!" He complained.

"What do you want me to do then? I said I was sorry!" You blurted back.

"Get out of my sight!" He shouted.

Then someone approached the two of you.

"What's wrong in here?" He said. It was Sir Lee.

"Her!" Kai said as he shot a looked on you.