Chapter 32: Change of Plans

"Yeoboseo?" Dave said as he answered his phone. It was already quite late in the evening as Andrew called him.

"Dave, I guessed Kai knew about Min Na already. Did you know that arrogant destroyed my plan?! I was close on even getting her yes as my date for the Night!" Andrew almost shouted over the phone. He was definitely pissed.

"Ya! Calm down okay? So what's your plan then?" Dave inquired.

"There are no change of plans. I still want Min Na to be mine AND with regards to Kai, he needs a dose of his own medicine. He will pay for humiliating me in front of Min Na." Andrew said with his fury eyes, desperate for a revenge.

Dave gulped. He knew what Andrew could possibly do to Kai and with the tone in his voice, he surely meant it.

Andrew wants you AND he would do whatever it takes and nothing would stop him -- not even Kai.

---------------------------------------------

Weekend! However, it's not a good time to just sit down and relax as there were loads of things to do. You wake up as early as four in the morning as you were encoding your book reports at your desktop computer. After that, you had to review for examinations. It was almost lunch time.

Then someone knocked at the door, "Come in!" You said but you were still focused on the screen, typing your report.

It was your mother as she was holding a tray and placed it on top of your study table. It was kimbap, kimchi, dokbukki and orange juice.

"Not so busy huh?" She sarcastically said as she was massaging your shoulders.

You smiled as you stopped from what you're doing as you held your mother's hand and looked at her.

"Aww Umma, I'm so sorry." You said.

"Aigoo it's okay. I brought your lunch already here because I know you have some due reports next week plus it's your exams right?" Your mother replied as she leaned down and hugged you.

You tapped her shoulders. "Kamsahamnida Umma. Saranghae!" You exclaimed.

She kissed your temples. "I love you too. Fighting Min Na! Arraso?" She said with a fighting gesture.

"Ne!" You also did the same gesture and nodded.

Both of you chuckled.

Then she left your room.

You then grabbed the chopsticks and started eating.

However, while you were eating, you remembered on what happened yesterday. You were having defying thoughts.

"Did my words to Kai were hurtful? But his' were much more harsher!... But I slapped his face? What if he revenges on me? Omo! Oh no, I shouldn't have done that. I was so driven by my anger!... But he deserves it! Aaargh" You thought as you shook your head.

You sighed. "Just eat." You said to yourself as you wanted to focus more on your deadlines and exam.

------------------------------------------------

Mrs. Kim gently knocked at Suho's room then entered. He immediately stood up and welcomed her mother with a smile he kissed her cheeks.

"Hi Mom! What brings you here?" Suho asked.

Her mom noticed that he was in the middle of reviewing his lessons.

"Did I disturbed you honey?" Mrs. Kim asked.

"Oh no not really mom. I'm almost done reviewing actually." He proudly replied.

Mrs. Kim ruffled his hair. "Aigoo, I know. Hands down!" She exclaimed.