Chapter 13: Strawberry Ice Cream

As soon as you reached home, your mother and father was shocked when they saw you. They asked you what happened and you just told them that you slipped at the stairs in school while going down and your face fell first that's why you had bruises on your arm and legs and a cut on your forehead. Of course it would be hard to explained to them the truth of what really happened.

You were expecting to enjoy your weekend but it turned out that you suffered from pain. Your arms and legs were aching, you have some bruises and plus the cut on your forehead. You just couldn't stop blaming Kai for ruining your weekend. But somehow you were thankful because you witnessed how Lay was so kind and caring. When the nurse said that you can go home, Lay assisted you to rode in your car. He was insisting to come with you making sure that you would be home safely but then you declined and assured him that ahjussi (your driver) would take care of you.

It was then Monday morning. Thanked God that pain killers were invented. Somehow the pain you were having was not that severe compared on last weekend. You went to school early. You couldn't sleep well the whole evening that's why you decided to came to school and be an early bird. When you entered your room, there were few students. You saw Chen but as usual reading his book.

You sat on your chair then you decided to take a nap. You plugged your earphones on and listened to the the songs of your favorite band, CN BLUE. You closed your eyes. You could feel that you were falling asleep, when suddenly, someone kicked your chair. You were surprised.

"HEEEY!" You opened your eyes and looked up. It was Kai! You removed your earphones. "Kai?! For God's sake! It is so early in the morning and you are already ruining it!" You exclaimed.

Your classmates all looked at you. They were all shocked that you knew his name. Chen also was astonished. "How come Min Na knew Kai already?" Chen thought as he was looking to the two of you.

"Will you shut up! You stand up! You are in my place!" Kai also shouted.

"What? This is my seat! Ever since first day of class I was already in this place!" You blurted back.

"Well for your information, you are just new in this class. And I have been in that seat for 3 years! Get out of my chair! So get up or do you want me to drag you!" Kai threatened.

You hold on to your seat tightly. "You can't do that! I will seat here and you can never ever remove me here!" You said as you narrowed your eyes on him.

"Aissh! You are challenging me huh?!" Kai said as he was about to drag your arm when someone stopped him from doing so.

"Kai! Stop that!"

It was D.O holding Kai's shoulder. Behind him was Suho.

"But hyung?" Kai insisted as he looked at D.O.

"Stop it Kai! Let her stay in her seat. Find another chair. There are still vacant seats." D.O ordered.

Kai let go of your arm and gave up.

"Wow! So Kai is afraid to D.O?" You thought as you both looked at them.

He looked at you and said, "Happy now huh? We are not yet done!" He walked and sat on a chair near the windows.

D.O patted your shoulder, "I am sorry about that Officer Han." D.O said.

"No it's okay. Thank you!" You said.

Suho approched you and noticed your forehead. "What happened to you?" He asked as he pointed the cut on your forehead which was covered with a gauze. D.O also looked at you, concern.

"Oh this?" You said as you touched your forehead. "I slipped at the floor and my head hit the door so I had a cut. Don't worry I am okay." You said and smiled.