Chapter 56: Masochistic

It was your last day in Chungnam.

The boys woke up as early as 5am. They were planning to do a special number for the kids later so they practiced. The idea came up last night during the bonfire party. It was not that hard for them to practice for the special number since they used to sang before the song they had chosen. They also intended to wake up early so you could not see them practicing, since they also wanted to surprise you. EXO was just really back.

Their practice also lasted for an hour since they all have to pack up their things as after you visit at the daycare, all of you will go back to Seoul. The boys were already resting.

After what happened last night, Suho then decided to now talk with Kai. He was in the middle of conversing with D.O.

"Kai." Suho called as he went beside him

Kai craned his head and he was a bit surprised that it was his Suho hyung who called him.

"Hyung." Kai responded.

"Can we talk?" Suho said. Then he looked at D.O, "Just the two of us."

Upon seeing that serious face on Suho, D.O knew that there was something important the his two friends would talk about.

D.O patted both Suho and Kai's shoulder. "I'll go ahead, I'll help Chanyeol and Lay with the breakfast." He said as he left.

Now it was only Suho and Kai. Kai had no idea what they would be talking about. He felt unease being with his hyung, not that he hate him, it's just so happened that he was also the man who happened to also love the girl he also love. It was then the only thing he hates about his hyung, no more and nothing less.

"I'm glad your back Kai." Suho said as he broke the silence.

"Everyone changes hyung. People change." Kai replied.

Suho smiled as he remember D.O's word about Kai which was like similar to what he had uttered.

"Love changes everything."

"I know, people change for a reason.. like love." Suho replied.

"That's true." Kai agreed as he smiled.

The smile on Kai's face made Suho convinced that he made the right decision last night. Though it hurts, he thought that Kai was truly the man you deserve and not him.

"Kai, can you do me favor?" Suho requested.

Kai's forehead crinkled. "What is it?" He inquired.

Suho placed both of his hands on Kai's arm. "Do you love Min Na?" He uttered as he looked straight into Kai's eyes. The way he asked it, it was more of a concern rather than a demand.

"Yes I love her." He replied with full conviction.

"Well then, my only favor is that, always make her happy and never hurt her. Arraso?" Suho said.

Now Kai was getting confuse on what his hyung was saying. "Hyung I don't get what you are saying. Why are you telling me this? You also love her right?"

Suho took off his hands from Kai's shoulder as he looked down. He loves you but he knew Kai can make you more happy. And you also did the same for Kai, you were the one who brought back Kai to his old self, you made his dongsaeng happy again.

"Hyung answer me." Kai pleaded.

Suho looked again at Kai. "Aigoo, just follow what your hyung ordered. Arraso dongsaeng-ah?" He asked as he ruffled Kai's hair.

Then they both gazed at each other and smiled.

"I will hyung. I promise." Kai swore.

-------------------------------------------------------