Chapter Three

Tessa and I leaned against the front of the car, watching as more and more people arrived each carrying various type of alcohol in their hands. If there was one sober person here by the end of the night I would be surprised. I silently wondered how any of these people would get home tonight or if they would even go home tonight. Tessa looked down at her phone texting who I assumed was Anastasia, telling her that we were here.

"Was this party b.y.o.b?" I asked suddenly aware that we had not brought anything.

Before Tessa could answer me her name was yelled from across the lawn. The yells came from two blondes, one that was clearly Anastasia Karanikolaou and the other neither one of us could recognize. As they made their way to us we both stood up completely. They both wore dressed that looked like they cost more than our current ride along with jewelry that shined even in the dark.

Anastasia tightly wrapped her arms around Tessa and smiled at me, "Hey! It's been so long when's the last time we seen each other, Big Bear?"

Tessa smiled, "Yeah, I've been busy as fuck with all my classes and stuff. This is my best friend, Nadia."

"Hey Nadia! You're super pretty. This is Emily Wilkinson, Sam's sister. Glad you guys could make it I think they're about to close the gates cause there's so many people here. Crazy." Anastasia was the kind of girl I would have envied in high school. Not only was she pretty but already really nice.

"Were we supposed to bring our own drinks?" Tessa asked my question from earlier as we walked to the front of the house.

"Yeah, but it's cool. I brought enough for all of us and Rabon has enough for everyone here so we're good." When she opened the doors to the house I was hit with the smell of all sorts of alcohols and weed. Anastasia wasted no time with handing us shots and the four of us each down four shots of a mixed drink.

Over the music, Anastasia yelled towards someone, "Hey Jordyn, where's my berry ciroc?"

As the girl turned out I made out her face as Jordyn Woods, who was clearly drunk off her ass but didn't have a care in the world as she grinded against a guy that stood behind her.

"Fuck if I know. You took it down stairs when you got here the guys probably downed in by now." Her words slurred but were still able to be understood. Next to me Tessa danced with Emily who were both starting to feel their shots.

Before I could think about anything else we were being dragged down stairs with a yelling Anastasia, "You guys aren't supposed to be down here, it's for VIPs only so just don't say anything and no one will notice."

The basement was significantly quieter than the floor above us and was lite with purple lights. The smell of alcohol and weed did not fade though, if anything it got stronger.

"Hey Za! Where the hell is my ciroc!"

"The fuck? You expect me to know? There is like 50 bottles of ciroc down here just grab you one!" When I looked over to the person the voice came from I noticed how familiar the face looked. As I looked over in Tessa's direction I pulled her to me, "Why does he look familiar?"

"I don't know, look around everyone looks familiar." As I did so I noticed she was right, I was surrounded by the faces of people that I'd only seen pictures of online.

"Fuck you, Za! Come on guys, we're gonna go back in my room." Anastasia lead to a back corner that was closed off from the rest of the basement. When we got to the door she knocked and announced it was her, when the door opened we were met with the face of Kylie Jenner.

"Where the hell have you been stassie? You left me and then Jordyn's ass left me. I'm fucking bored." Kylie was dressed in a tight nude dress with olive boots that went above her knees. As usual she looked fucking amazing. As we walked into the room music blared and drinks surrounded us.

We sat down a couch in the back of the room and Anastasia introduced me and Tessa, "My bad I went to get them and we took a few shots upstairs, this is Tessa and Nadia

We sat down a couch in the back of the room and Anastasia introduced me and Tessa, "My bad I went to get them and we took a few shots upstairs, this is Tessa and Nadia. I seen Jordyn while I was up there she was with some dude. I texted her and told her to get down here. Where's my drink?"

"In the fridge so no one would take it, you guys are taking shots with me cause I've only had two."

"Bitch you aren't even old enough." Without acknowledging her own statement Anastasia began to pour out six shots and when she did Jordyn came from behind and took one giving us all the cue to take ours.

As the night went on I could only feel myself get more and more drunk, and somehow found myself taking pictures with Kylie Jenner and grinding against her and Tessa as music played behind us. My thoughts were clouded but by some miracle I found the coordination to dance perfectly.

As the first lines of One Dance played we were all stopped by the words, "Damn Kylie, you get a few drinks in you and you think you can dance. Who are your friends?"

My gazed was fixed on the ground but when I realized that I was one of the friends being mentioned I turned it to the person it came from, Justin Bieber.

"Shut the fuck up, Jay. Look at you, what the hell are you wearing? Cheetah print?" He laughed and Kylie's comeback and shook his head. Looking down at his outfit I noticed Kylie was right, he was wearing a cheetah print jacket that would look ridiculous on anyone that wasn't Justin Bieber.

"So you gonna tell me who they are? 'Cause I don't think they are supposed to be in here anyway." By the look on his face I could tell it was a meaningless threat but Kylie obliged.

"This is Tess and Nadia. Now you gonna stand there or dance with us?"

I didn't notice until now but my body was still swaying to the music and Justin's eyes were locked on it, "Nadia? Hey."

-------

Nadia's Instagram posts:

http://jay-bizzleimagines.tumblr.com/post/146632635784/falling-for-you-chapter-three-party-party

I will sometimes have instagram/twitter/text posts to go with some chapters, but will not always remember to post them with the chapter so they will be on tumblr so to make sure you see me follow me on there!