Chapter Five

"Are those my clothes, Bieber? If you're gonna sleep with the girl at least have the sense not to put her in my clothes after, ass." 

"Ha ha. I didn't sleep with her." He paused, "Yeah, I know you're surprised. Haven't slept with anyone in a minute, Jenner, so don't be. And get the fuck out of my room, she needed new clothes and you were the only place I could get some."

"You throw all your old bitch's shit out already? I was just messin' anyway, I don't care if she's in my clothes. It was a joke learn to take one."

My eyes slowly opened, the light being brighter than my eyes could take. My head was throbbing and every inch of my body was rejecting me waking up. When my eyes fully opened they met a fully awake Justin Bieber and Kylie Jenner. 

Kylie's eyes met mine and she smiled, "Morning. You look like you had a great night."

She was being sarcastic but not in a mean way at all. As I sat up my body hated me even more. I put my head in my hands trying to remember the last time I was this hungover. The space next to me sunk and a hand laid on my thigh.

"Here girl, you need it. Sober up and I'll go get Tessa." I downed the glass of water that Kylie handed me and watched as she exited the room. Justin was sitting at his desk, the same place I had last seen him last night. His chin rested in his hand and he looked at me with amusement on his face.

"It's not funny, hangovers suck." I shook my head at my escapade last night that ended me up here. 

He laughed and sat up, "What's funny is how you fell asleep within minutes of being in that bed."

"It's comfortable, what is it? Egyptian cotton?" I shrugged, running my hand over the smooth blanket, and sipped what was left of the water.

"Yeah and I know it's comfortable, this is my room." He turned in his chair to his laptop where twitter was open, as he scrolled I began to wonder where he slept last night. Cocking my head I began to ask but before I could the bedroom door opened to reveal a just as trashed looking Tessa.

She spoke low and shook her keys in her hand, "You ready? I feel like shit and I'm ready to go home and take a fucking bath." 

I nodded, looking towards Justin who was still scrolling on his laptop. Standing up, I sat my now empty glass on the nightstand and walked to where Tessa stood at the door. Before leaving the room I looked back at Justin and attempted to get his attention, "Thanks for letting me use your bed last night, Biebs. And tell Kylie thanks for the clothes."

"Haha. No problem-?" He questioned for my last name and I smirked, deciding to indulge him, "Collins. By the way where'd you sleep last night?"

"In my bed." After he sent me a small smirk he turned back to his laptop, allowing me and Tessa to leave.

-------

In the passenger seat Tessa's car I laid my head against my seat not wanting to cause my stomach to be anymore upset than it already was. Beside me Tessa was silent, she didn't turn any music on, I assumed for the sake of both of our headaches. 

"Did you at least get his number? From Kylie maybe?"

I turned my head, still not bringing it up and eyed her questionably, "What?"

"Justin's. I mean damn you guys flirted hard enough the least you could do is try to text him." 

I closed my eyes again before I could roll them in her direction, "Yeah cause me and Justin Bieber would ever happen. Shut up and worry about getting home."

When we got home I silently went to my room deciding that Tessa's bath idea was a great one. I threw in a jasmine scented bath bomb before getting into the tub and going onto instagram from my phone. As I scrolled I came across more and more pictures from last night that were posted by famous party goers. One in particular caught my attention, it was a picture from Kylie. It was posted an hour ago and had already gotten over a million likes, but none of that was why it was important. Thousands of people began to comment with my name, noticing that I had been one of the people tagged in the picture. 

My notifications were filled with mentions and likes on the photos that I had posted the night before, which apparently I was receiving thanks to Kylie

My notifications were filled with mentions and likes on the photos that I had posted the night before, which apparently I was receiving thanks to Kylie. I had also gained over a thousand followers, sighing I laid my phone back on the counter and laid back in my bath. 

I started thinking about Tessa's statement in the car, if I had been flirting with Justin I didn't realize it was happening and if I did I wasn't sure what that meant at all. In the back of my mind my conscious was wary of the whole situation, coming to Calabasas I didn't think my night would be filled was as much excitement yet I found myself thinking about flirting with Justin Bieber and being tagged in a photo with Kylie Jenner.

After I had gotten out of the bath, I could smell a heavy scent of salmon come from the kitchen. When I made my way to the kitchen Tessa was standing next to the oven, on her phone.

"I'm making salmon. Did you see what Kylie posted on instagram? I have like 2,000 more followers for what?"

I nodded in response and sat at the table, "This is crazy. How the hell did we find ourselves at a party with them last night?" 

Tessa shrugged and turned back to the oven, sliding an oven mitt onto her hand. Before she could get the pan out of the oven her phone buzzed, picking it up her face scrunched and looked at me, "Kylie just text me?"

-------

Do you guys like the visuals? If not I don't have to add them, just let me know loves! Also I'm not sure how I feel about the ending of this chapter so I apologize if it's a little bad. 

JustStayGold