Chapter Twenty Seven

I soundlessly washed my hair while Justin sat in the other room doing God know what. Tessa's words from earlier came back mixed with Justin's from an hour ago. I love you. I could only speak for myself but the words had come from my lips so naturally. Somehow I then knew that I couldn't tell Justin about Martin and I.

Yes, the guilt would kill me but the pain it would cause Justin would kill me more because I meant those three words. I had only said them once to a guy and that was tonight and I was completely at peace with that. I had some much I needed to learn about Justin, yes, but I knew how I felt. 

I turned off the water as a finished and rapidly dried my body, throwing on a robe. The hotel robe was soft against my skin and the jasmine scented body wash filled the bathroom. When I opened the door, Justin sat shirtless while looking at the room service menu.

"Hungry again?" I gently sat down next to him, resting my hand on his knee.

He answered without looking up from the menu, "I was thinking about ordering cake or something, but your judgey voice is making me reconsider."

"Noooo, don't. I want cake!" His mouth came up to a smirk and I shook my head before laying down. I began to flip through the Netflix, that Justin had generously paid to have for the night, stopping on Elizabethtown.

Just then Justin threw the menu onto the bedside table and laid down, curling into my side, "No. No romance, especially not that one."

I quickly raised my eyebrow, "Guy punches you in the face and you can't watch his movies anymore?"

"He's a dick, so something like that. But also 'cause I just don't wanna watch any romance movies." He rested his head on his hand and laid the other arm across my stomach. 

"You watched The Fundamentals of Caring, though?" I questioned.

He smiled, "Point well made, fine." I pressed play and looked up at Justin whose eyes were already set on mine, "I meant it. I love you."

I blushed as I did earlier, "So did I. Still don't know why you love me but I'm thanking God you do."

He kissed my lips softly, "I don't love your self doubt though."

"Self doubt? Hardly. It's just that you're you and I'm me. You're dating history is Selena Gomez and mine is some douche bags from a high school in Ohio. You are what millions of girls are dying to have and yet you love me, Nadia Grace Collins. Why?" My voice was quiet, but my words were true. 

"Because you are an amazing and beautiful person. Do you need more than that?" I shook my head and his lips came down to meet mine again, but this time he didn't pull away and instead deepened the kiss. 

He spoke deeply between kisses, "Seriously though, I love you." His body made it's way on top of mine without putting too much weight on me. I slowly pulled away, placing my hands on each side of his face.

The close proximity didn't allow me to get a good look at his face, but that was the only downfall, "And I love you."

I smile crossed his face but didn't last long before he connected our lips again and his hands played at my sides. My stomach hiked up, getting a butterfly feeling as he rubbed up my sides, but I tried my best not to react as his lips traveled down my neck. 

The thoughts in my mind quickly went to his lip that were focused on one part of my neck. My breathing quickly picked up as I spoke, "Justin?"

"Mm?" My eyes fluttered closed as I tried to sort out my thoughts. Things had been too hectic since our relationship started and I was still freaking out but there was one thing I was sure of in this moment I did love Justin and I did want him.

"I want you." He answered with a hum and his right hand slid into the robe, exposing my chest. His mouth stopped it's torture on my neck and he looked at my face, "Nadia, I'm not going to make you do anything. I didn't say I loved you to-"

I shook my head, "I know." My fingers tangled into his hair, bringing his face back to mine. As we kissed his hand massaged my side, in a way that was soft of seductive. My hands made their way down to the gym shorts he was wearing, pushing them down past his butt.

I was the one at a disadvantage with only a robe on so I acted quick with getting his shorts off. Justin smiled into my lips, helping by kicking them off. My hands played with the band of his boxers, I was suddenly nervous and debated whether this was the best idea. 

Justin's mouth went back to my neck continuing it's torture from before and giving me the confidence I needed to continue. I slowly slid my hand into his boxers finding his hard member. Other than Martin, I had only been with one other guy in my life and he was the douche bag from high school.

Justin was the only person that I had actually cared about and his groan at my neck when I began to stroke him told me to keep going. I wanted to cause pleasure him in this moment, to let him know I love him. 

He kisses stopped and his head rested in the crook of my neck as I continued. His hips slowly matched the rhythm of my hand and he grew harder in my hand. He let out a quick breath before stopping my hand, "I don't wanna cum on your hand, baby."

Untying my robe he swiftly rid my body of it, throwing it to the floor with his shorts. He brought his fingers to his mouth, sucking on them before bringing them down to my slit. They deliberately moved in and out of me.

My hands went to the back on his head, trying to absorb the feelings between my thighs. His fingers picked up a new pace causing a knot in my stomach but that quickly disappeared when he withdrew his fingers from me. He finally took off his boxers off freeing himself and without hesitation positioned himself at my center, slowly entering me.

My eyes rolled back as I moaned, listening to Justin rapid breaths above me. Once he got a slow and steady he pace he kissed my lips gently. His lips were soft and I wanted to focus on them, but my mind could only focus on the feeling of him going in and out of me. 

"Baby, look at me." I lazily opened my eyes resting them on his. He body slowly rocked into mine as the knot rose in my stomach again. With a hard thrust Justin reached a spot that caused me to let out an involuntary moan, "Justin."

"I know." After a few more thrusts Justin twitched inside me and gave me one last thrust that sent both of us over the edge. 

My thoughts blurred and above me Justin gently slid out of me, lazily laying next to me. After a few minutes of coming down from my high I turned to look at Justin who brought his hand up to get my still wet hair out of my face.

He caressed it as he spoke, "I really love you."

I smiled and rolled my eyes, "Shut up. You said that plenty tonight." Although my body was already warm I could feel my cheeks blush yet again and I began to wonder if they would every time he said this to me.

"I'll say it every minute if I means you'll blush all the time." I laughed and rolled onto my front, burying my face in the pillow. Next to me Justin laughed too and turned the movie, that I didn't notice was still playing, off.  

-------

I'm going to go ahead and say I suck at writing smut. Sorry.

Gosh. I'm only in the 27th chapter and so much has already happened in just a few of them. Listen I know Nadia not telling Justin makes some of you mad, I get it, but just trust me? It'll all make sense in the end I promise.

I want to tell you guys everything, but I can't and it's frustrating me too. Just stick with me for a few more chapters.