Chapter Twenty Three

My lips moved quickly again Martin's, giving into him. Something about the urgency behind his lips made me continue to kiss him and my body shivered in response. With one last kiss to my lips he moved down to my neck, leaving a trail of kiss there.

I hummed and tilted my neck to give him more access to it. My blurred mind couldn't make any logical thought as I tangled my hands into his hair causing him to kiss my neck harder. My actions were slow and although part of me knew I shouldn't be letting this happen I couldn't bring myself to stop it. Justin was still at the party and as far as he knew Martin just dropped me off and left yet here I was. 

I lazily tried to object as his kisses traveled down, "Martin-." But my mouth betrayed me as it let out a moan when he hit the base of my neck. My mind wanted this to stop but somehow my mind couldn't get this message to my body as I moaned again. Without noticing our bodies had slowly made their ways back to the foot of my bed. 

He lightly pushed me back causing my body to fall to the bed. My eyes opened and looked up at him, blurred and watched as he briskly rid his torso of his shirt. I desperately tried to collect my thoughts, looking around my room. I was completely lost at how I had ended up here, with Martin, in this situation and I knew tomorrow the guilt would be eating at me but I pushed that to the back of my mind.

Before my thoughts could continue his body found it way on top of me. This time his tips found their way back to mine and his hands pushed the straps of my dressed down my shoulders before taking one of my boobs into his hands causing me to gasp into his mouth.

He smirked above me and grinded into me making me release a loud moan this time. His hand slowly made it's way to my back, searching for the invisible zipper of my dress before I impatiently pushed his hands away to find it on my side and undoing it. 

He snickered again, giving me a rough kiss and pulling away to rid himself of his pants allowing me to quickly slid my dress off, throwing it to the floor. He rapidly grabbed a small, square wrapper from him pocket placing it next to my head and joining me back on the bed.

His right hand quickly found it's way into my panties, running his fingers up and down my center causing my eyes to roll back. My hand traveled down to his boxer and run over his cock earning a grunt from above me. His open hand pushed down the cup of my bra letting his mouth meet my breast. He sloppily sucked at my sensitive nipple while his fingers below went in and out of me causing my mouth to go limp.

I brought my hands up to hold his arms as he continued the torture of both his hand and mouth. My hips moved against his hands, the friction providing me with more pleasure than I could comprehend in the moment. He disconnected his mouth from my breast to reach around and unclip my bra allowing my boobs to drop to the sides.

With his fingers still inside me Martin spoke through his heavy breaths, "Can I taste you?"

My thoughts were too blurred by the lust and the alcohol to say no but a pang of guilt still somehow surfaced before being pushed down by a flick of his fingers. I wordlessly nodded, watching as his head traveled down to my clit and his mouth meeting his fingers that were still there.

His fingers and mouth worked together at my center causing me to let out a string of moans mixed with cuss words. My hands swiftly found the back of his head as held it there. The sensation quickly became too much causing me to spill my arousal onto his fingers and mouth.

Before I could come down from my high, Martin anxiously threw his boxers off before putting on the condom that he had gotten out only minutes ago. My mind was still a blur from my climax and the alcohol when he slid into me causing us both to moan. 

His thrusts matched our heavy breathing and I desperately dug my nails into his arm as he continued his rhythm. 

I wanted so badly to try to stop, but my body rejected any thought of that happening and urged him on. Reaching down Martin grabbed my leg bringing it to his waist, thrusting into me at a new angle.

"Faster." I moaned and Martin obeyed going in and out of me at a new pace. His mouth feverishly met my breast again, his tongue flicking my nipple and causing me to feel sensation everywhere in my body. 

Finally, my walls tightened around him causing him to give one last hard thrust, hitting the spot he needed to send us both over the edge. As I let out a loud moan he laid his head in my neck, breathing heavily.

When I finally came back to my senses he slowly pulled out of me before gathering his clothes and heading to the bathroom. I quietly looked around my room, the lights were still off making it hard for me to see. The only light available was the small amount that came from the hallway. I lazily stood, walking over to the hook on the back of the door that held my bathrobe and wrapping myself in it.

I gently sat on the edge of the bed, thinking about the night. Bile instantly raised up my throat remembering that I had left Justin for this. I suddenly felt tears coming on because of all the things that I could have done to Justin tonight this was the worst. I had yet to even tell him about the kiss and now I had a new problem on my hands.

A dry sob escaped my mouth as the bathroom opened revealing a now fully clothed Martin. He slowly made his was to me, running his hand through his hair, "You know you can't tell Justin, right?"

Before any tears escaped my eyes I looked up at him, furrowing my brows. Where as my first thought was Justin's feelings and how to tell him this, Martin's were saving his own ass. I now felt even more like a shitty person knowing that of all the people I could have cheated with it was him.

"Honestly why the hell shouldn't I?" 

He scoffed, "You're fucking joking right? You know damn well he'll hate me and break up with your ass. It was just a fun little night and now it's over, there's nothing to tell."

"You forgot the part where I'm drunk and you are completely sober. You didn't have one drink." I looked up at him in shock, his face held a confused look.

"You never once tried to stop me or I would have, you can threaten me with the whole you're drunk thing but at the end of the night you never once objected. And if you can't handle yourself when you're drunk maybe you shouldn't be drinking." He attempted to lecture me but I just continued to look at him with shock.

"Get the fuck out of this house." He sneered before walking out. After hearing the front door slam I idly laid my head in my hands, letting slow tears fall. There was nothing I wanted more than to take back the past 12 hours and not even got to the party, not drink, and certainly not sleep with martin but I couldn't. 

My tears soon turned into sobs before the front door opened once again followed by Kylie's voice, "Tessa, come on. Let's go to your room."

I brought myself to stand up and head to the bathroom, silently running a bath in hopes that Kylie would not still be here by the time I got out.

-------

Remember two chapters ago when I apologized? Yeah, I'm sorry. Again. Don't hate me. I promise this isn't a typical cheating story though.