Chapter Thirteen

Kylie was doing her makeup in the large mirror of her vanity, while laughing at me. I had no idea where Tessa had gone but I could only assume it was on a hunt for where Kylie kept her 'good' alcohol.

"So you've now thrown up in front of him twice? Sorry but that's funny and you know it." Kylie was on her eyebrows right now and her concentration was crazy even as she talked to me.

"I hate you. I haven't been over here since that day with Hailey and Kendall and when I do come over you laugh at me? Ass. My point was the last time he texted me he said that Scooter got the pictures to be deleted, but somehow they found their way to twitter." I explained, while eating the peanuts Kylie had conveniently placed in her bathroom.

"Yeah, shit spreads like wildfire but you're good. His fans don't really pay attention to the girls he's seen with for more than a few seconds."

I nodded, watching Tessa walk in with a bottle of red wine. Justin had to do some promo thing at a club tonight and invited Kylie who was dragging us with her. I had last seen Justin the night of the dinner and only heard from him the one time. Although, I knew there wasn't anything between us I couldn't help but think that there could be.

That night we had gone to his house like I suggested for Tessa to come pick me up, but before she did I called and told her I was staying. Even though I tried to tell Tessa that nothing other than us kissing had happened she didn't want to believe it and my constant questions over text with Kylie weren't helping.

"Does he know we're coming to the club?"

Kylie shook her head at me in the mirror, "Nah. Honestly he probably won't even know I showed up. They'll probably have him on the stage all night."

I nodded in response looking down at my outfit. I was dressed in a white, high wasted pencil skirt with a matching off the shoulder top.

Although Tessa and I had been ready for an hour Kylie had to wait for her hair to air dry before applying her makeup

Although Tessa and I had been ready for an hour Kylie had to wait for her hair to air dry before applying her makeup. After putting on her fake lashes with mascara she was finally done with the face portion but still had to pick out what to wear.

"I have no idea what to wear." She shuffled through the side of her closet that clearly held only clubbing clothes and the options were endless but she still struggled.

Tessa scoffed, "You're crazy. Bitch, you have so much to wear."

"Fine pick it out for me." Tessa looked at her in shock but before she could say anything else she started looking through the clothes. She quickly pulled out an orange dress that was identical to the pink one Tessa was wearing.

"If you wear this I will buy you drinks for the night. It'll be fucking hilarious." 

"Would you two stop cussing? But fuck yeah, deal." I wanted to shake my head or point out that they would get caught but truth was if she did get caught no one would probably end up finding out. 

Once Kylie had finished getting dressed it was almost midnight which was when Justin was set to speak. Looking over to Kylie she was taking continuous Snapchats with her driver in the front seat. I quietly whispered to Tessa next to me, "Wasn't he supposed to start speaking now?"

Tessa shrugged, "It's fine, he'll be there all night."

When we arrived to the front of the club there was a huge line with thousands of people waiting to get in, none of which looked like a normal everyday person. Each looked like they were important in their own way, daughters of lawyers and sons of business owners. Definitely not people I would have seen myself hanging around weeks ago. 

As we got out of the car, cameras began to go off. Of course they were for Kylie but that didn't mean they weren't going to get pictures of Tessa and I for some article. They weren't the cameras of paparazzi, they were press. They all carried passes around their necks indicating they belonged here.

Following Kylie to the entrance she stopped to give her name to the bouncer which stood next to a nosy looking press, "Kylie, would you and your friends mind taking a picture for us?"

After speaking to the bouncer she smiled, "Of course." 

After posing we walked into the club and instantly I could tell that this was going to be overwhelming. I couldn't began to imagine how many people were in this one room of the club and the thousands of more that were outside couldn't possibly fit in. 

Kylie directed us to the back, near a stage where Justin stood with the DJ and a few other people that looked like they could be the owners. 

Kylie quickly greeted her boyfriend, "Hey baby. Who's all here?"

Tyga was sitting on a long couch with a drink in his hand and random people sitting all around him. He stood to talk to Kylie, "Uh Za and all them are here, and Ryan and some other dude are here. Said they Jay's friends."

Tyga nodded to his left and our eyes followed him, once Kylie found who he was nodding to she ran in the direction with us slowly following.  

"Ryan fucking Butler and Chaz. What they hell are you guys doing here?" Kylie asked, with Tessa and I watching quietly behind her.

The one that I assumed was Ryan answered, "We came down to see Justin and he dragged us here."

"Figures. This is our friends, Tessa and Nadia. These are Justin's childhood friends, Ryan Butler and Chaz Somers." The two of them nodded at us, smiling. We returned the gesture before my name was being said.

Turning to the voice, Justin was standing with a grin on his face, "Hey guys, I can't really talk. I needed to ask Nadia something."

They all nodded and I gave him a questioning look before following him to a few feet away. The club was too crowded to try to go any place quieter and odds were Justin won't be able to go too far.

"I got something to ask, so shits gotten messed up tonight and Hailey was supposed to speak with me earlier but she didn't cause I guess she's pissed at me. It's whatever, but she was supposed to stand up there and dance with me too. It's just more stuff for the club, well she won't do that either so this is fucking awkward to ask but will you just stand up there with me? You don't really gotta do shit."

"Uh, I guess?"

-------

Club Promo Fake Instagrams:

http://jay-bizzleimagines.tumblr.com/post/147352421924/falling-for-you-chapter-thirteen-club-promo