Chapter Ten

My mind raced along with my hands trying to cover my body although I knew he could not clearly see it under the water. One clear thought finally came to my mind to use the edge of the pool to cover myself.

All eyes were on me as I swam to the edge and when I finally made it Kylie spoke, "Why the hell are you here?"

"I finished filming the music video and heard Kendall and Hailey were here so I stopped by. How much did y'all drink?" Justin was still slightly laughing at all of us and our appearance.

"Not that much." No one seemed to remember that I was completely naked in the pool while Kylie talked to Justin, but occasionally Justin's eyes would wander in my direction.

"That's why Nadia is butt ass naked in your pool and there's an almost empty bottle of Sky Vodka on your counter?" While he said this he walked over to the towel rack, handing my desperate hands one.

He turned his body towards the house allowing me enough time to get out and wrap myself in the towel. When he was sure I was done he turned back to Kylie, "You drink more than me."

Kylie shrugged while directing everyone to go inside. As we did I could feel how drunk I really was and I suddenly wished I hadn't drank at much. My mind reached for sober thoughts, only getting that I needed sleep. As I focused in on my surroundings I could tell that it was blatantly obvious that we had been drinking.

Justin cleared a spot on the counter for him to rest his elbows on, while around him Kylie began to collect our used shot glasses. Looking past him I found the time on the stove and it read only 11:30. Tessa made her way next to me, laying her head on my shoulder clearly just as ready for sleep as me but she was on a mission.

"So you kissed my best friend, Justin?" Her blunt words were slurred from the alcohol but they still shocked Justin enough for him to sit up straight at the bar stool.

"What?" He raised an eyebrow, then decided to push off the question, "You guys are fucking drunk, go to sleep."

"I think I'm gonna do that, so I guess it'll be another night not in my own bed. Same room, Kylie?" As I asked I noticed that Kylie was whispering to Hailey on the corner about something that looked to be serious.

Once everyone caught on, Kendall shrugged and headed for the living room leaving Tessa and I with Justin. Justin stood up from his stood while reaching into his pocket, "Come on I'll take you guys home since it looks like I already missed the party."

"You don't have to-" Before I could finish Tessa stopped me, "No, you wanted to go home so let's go. I'm tired as hell anyway and we got stuff to do tomorrow."

I nodded in agreement and watched as Tessa got both of our purses. Once she had them we followed Justin out to his car. He had drove the same Ferrari here that he had yesterday and getting into the passenger seat I silently smirked to myself.

As we made our way back to the house with directions from Tessa I realized how right Justin was about how smooth the car rode. The only sounds that could be heard from the car was the low sound of the radio. Although I knew nothing about cars I could tel that this was a good one.

"So is this you're favorite car?" I asked after Tessa had instructed him to take a right at the stop sign.

As I looked at the side of his face I could see a smile play on his lips, "It recently became my favorite."

I scoffed at his response, looking up at the rear view mirror. In it I could see Tessa rolls her eyes before giving him another direction to turn down the street that was ours. Once we got to the front of the house I quickly looked back at Tessa, remembering something.

"Your car, we left it at Kylie's. didn't you wanna meet with someone for lunch?" Tessa cussed under her breath while thinking.

Justin quickly responded, "If you give me your keys I can have one of my security people bring it tomorrow before lunch?"

Tessa let out a thank you before getting out of the car and heading into the house. Although I was extremely tired from the night's activities I lingered to talk to Justin. For a while there was a silence in the car that I didn't know how to break.

While I racked my brain for a way to break the silence Justin did it for me, "You're drunk as hell right now aren't you?"

I slowly nodded while smiling because it was true. I had drank more in the past three days that I had in one semester of college and I was feeling it. My thoughts were getting easier to form but still scattered and my movements were still slow.

Before I could say anything else Justin hand gabbed my face and turned it towards him, while quickly meeting his lips to mine. The kiss was fast this time but hard and before I could pull away he slightly bit my lower lip which earned him a push on the shoulder

We both went back laughing, and while he shook his head he spoke, "Get outta my car, Collins. I'll see you later."

As I opened the door and got out I tried to gain my balance, and once the door was closed I bent down to lean into the open window, "You know Kylie said she heard you were a good kisser, I would have to say I agree but if you're gonna make a thing outta kissing me you should at least get my twitter, my number, something. I mean damn."

He smiled, "Hmm, nah. You see that would be too easy. Giving you what you want? You gotta work for it."

I opened my mouth at an attempt to look offended, "Me what I want? You kissed me."

"Get away from my car." He was joking but I stepped onto the sidewalk anyway, "And how do you know I don't already have your number?"

Smirking, he rolled up the passenger windows and slowly rolled away. While walking inside, I looked down at my phone that had just made a sound indicating that I had a text. I was greeted with a text from an unknown number that only read "Hey".

I shook my head instantly knowing it was Justin as I set my bag on the dining room table. Without putting further thought into how he got my number I went upstairs to quickly take my clothes off and lay into bed.