Heartaches & Headaches...

Authors Note:

Oh guys! I bet you thought I had died or something aha! Nope still very much alive and incredibly sorry for how long it's taken me to update, I think it's been a whole year! I'm so ashamed :( But to be honest my life has been consumed by the craziness that is university. But I always knew that I wanted to revive this fanfic as soon as possible because I didn't leave it in a good place. My aim when I started this fanfic was to finish it in 30 chapters which mean I have 10 more to go before it's done :) I wanna wrap it up for you guys because I owe it to you. SO... I'm going to try my best to make sure that this summer I finish this fanfic and hopefully begin another Nemi fanfic which I had planned a while ago :) My Zayn fanfic will remain in HIATUS until I find the motivation to finish it or I decide to not write it anymore. Thank you guys so much for sticking by me all this time!

The song for this chapter is In Case By Queen Demi Lovato but it's not the chapter title this time.

Here's the new chapter and hope you like it!

Farida xoxo

3 Months Later

DEMI POV

"Can I sing that line again? I just really wanna get this right."

"Sure thing, we'll take it from the top of the bridge." I nodded back to my producer signalling that I was ready to go.

Almost immediately music began to fill my ears, I identified the bridge and began singing.

In case, you're looking in that mirror one day

And miss my arms, how they wrapped around your waist

I say, that you can love me again

Even, if that isn't the case

Oh, you don't find what you're looking for

Oh, you're missing my love.

As I come to the end of the bridge I open my eyes and find my producer grinning from ear to ear.

"That's the one Demi! That's the final take!" He praised.

"You think? I can do it better." The perfectionist within me suggests.

"No no. Don't be silly, the emotion in that take is perfection. This next album is going to be incredible."

I weakly smile back at him, "I hope so."

"Alright, let's call it a day, I'll book studio time for next week." He says and then with a buzz the intercom is turned off.

I sigh and begin to pack up my stuff. As I exit the booth my phone vibrates.

Niall

I'm outside.

I walk around towards the back of the studio and leave through the rear doors in an attempt to avoid paparazzi. Spotting Niall in the far corner of the car park, I quickly jog over and hop into the car. The air conditioning is on and I'm thankful because the heat outside was overwhelming.

I stare in the rearview mirror, watching everything grow smaller in the distance. Our car rides lately are quiet. Once in a while I see Niall look over at me and attempt to start a conversation. He never does. 

We just listen to whatever is on the radio as he drives me back to my house.

I thank Niall for the lift, I ignore the look of concern on his face as I get out of his car, I head into my house and I make myself some dinner. I sit to eat and stare out of my window, watching the world pass by, going through the motions.