Jealous...

NICK POV

I was sat at the kitchen counter with my guitar trying to let out the frustration built up by lying to the girl I'm in love with when Joe came home and sat beside me. I tried to ignore him for a little while but he kept sighing loudly and it was breaking my concentration so I decided it had to stop.

"And what exactly is your problem Joe?" I said setting my guitar down and turning to face him.

He dramatically sigh's once again before speaking, "I just saw Demi." I freeze.

"What the hell Joe!" I question, "I thought we had a deal that you were gonna stay away and then you come and tell me this?! I'm keeping your secret for you, you can't do..." He cut me off.

"Relax Nick, I didn't intentionally try and see her ok!" He growls.

I calm down slightly. "Alright then what happened?" I listen intently.

"Well, I was out on a date with Blanda," I roll my eyes, "And we were in the queue and I hear this laugh, her laugh, and instantly I knew it was Demi." He pauses.

"Go on, what happened next?" I press.

"I called her name and when she turned around and saw me the anger that engulfed her took me by surprise." He shivers at the thought. "The worst part wasn't even the anger it was that she was on a date."

I am left utterly speechless. A date, Demi was on a date.

"Are...are you sure it was a date?" I stutter out my words still in pure shock.

"Yeah, I introduced Blanda and she introduced me to Niall, you know the guy from that boy band One Direction has a huge crush on her and whatever, but yeah she says this is Niall my date and I'm like oh." He explains but I stopped taking anything in after he told me she was on a date. I'm pretty sure I looked like I'd just seen a ghost.

"Anyway, I thought if she's on a date, she's obviously moved on so I decide that I'm going to confess." I choke on my own saliva and begin to cough violently, my eyes start to water and I cannot believe what I have just heard.

"What?" I ask in disbelief.

"I decided to confess about sleeping with Blanda." He reiterates. I heard him the first time but I just wanted to clarify that my brother is an actual idiot before I chew him out.

"Are you fucking insane?!" I yell getting off my chair.

"Whoa! Easy there." He stands to his feet in defensive mode.

"Why the hell would you do that Joe? I lied to her face and you go and tell do you realise..." Before I could finish my sentence my phone vibrates. I pull it out of my pocket and see that it's a text from Demi, I freeze. I just stand there staring at the phone afraid to read the message I have just received. She was pissed off, no doubt in my mind she was definitely angry and I had no clue how I was gonna get myself out of this.

"Are you just gonna stare at the thing all night or are you gonna read the stupid text."

"Shut up Joe." I snap. I take a deep breath and then open the message.

We need to talk. Meet me at the Hollywood Bowl Overlook now.

This cannot be good. I felt all the blood drain away from my face.

"Nick? What's wrong? You look like you're about to pass out." Joe asks concern evident in his voice.

I say nothing I just turn around grab my keys and head towards the door. I am numb; I can't feel anything but dread as I walk out of my apartment. I ignore Joe's calls as I exit and pray to God that I will be able to fix the mess that I have created.