Turning Page...

Demi POV

    Humiliation is all I felt when I woke this morning. Everything just came rushing back to me.  Seeing Nick again had taken me to a place that I didn’t want to be in. I felt vulnerable, so now I just lay in my bed staring up at the ceiling trying not to think about anything but we all know that’s not possible.

    I don’t know how long I was staring for but I didn’t stop until my phone vibrate and broke my concentration.  I didn’t even want to look at it besides it was probably Selena wondering what happened to me last night. I wasn’t ready to deal with her or the world for that matter I just wanted to wallow in self pity for a little while longer but I decided that was stupid so I rolled over and grabbed my phone. To my surprise I saw a number I didn’t recognise so I opened up the message, it was from Nick. I saved his number before replying to the text.

Nick - Hi Demi, it was really nice seeing you again last night. Sorry I had to rush off so fast. How are you? How are things? – Nick x

Demi - Hi Nick, it was good seeing you too, that’s ok I understand you’re busy guy and all. I’m fine and things are fine what about you? – Demi x

    It felt like forever waiting for him to reply and I was so nervous, was the tone of the text I sent too serious? Should I have said more, or maybe less? Would he even reply to me? Of course he would, he text me first. I’m just being stupid, I just need to relax and take my mind off this. Luckily, my phone vibrated with a text from Nick and I was put out of my misery.

Nick - Everything is fine on my end. I don’t mean to sound too forward but do you want to meet up sometime? Maybe tomorrow at 12 o’clock? – Nick x

    Wow. He actually wants to hang out with me even after what happened yesterday. I guess I could give it a chance I mean what the worst that can happen and besides I really do want to see him again, I’ve missed him.

Demi - Tomorrow at 12 sounds good. Shall we meet at the Starbucks on Santa Monica Boulevard? – Demi x

Nick - Sure thing! See you tomorrow x

    I was not expecting that at all but I’m actually really happy that he texted me which means I overacted yesterday, maybe he didn’t leave because of me. He might have actually left because he had to go. Anyway the main point is that he wants to see me and I can’t wait to see him.

Authors Note: Sorry this chapter is so short but I needed to get it up as I didn't want to leave it so long without putting up another chapter. But hope this holds you over till I get the next one up.