Club Hop...

Demi POV    

     I have never showered so fast in my entire life. I was in and out in less than 15 minutes which was a new record if I do say so myself. Now all I have to do is decide on an outfit, seeing as it’s a house party I don’t really think I have to wear a dress or anything over the top like that so I chose my disco pants and my high neck  fishnet stud corset, paired with a leather jacket. The shoes tied the whole outfit together as they were Christian Louboutin Black Ambertina Sandals, simple yet elegant with an air of rocker chic. I got dressed and I looked up at the clock and the time read quarter to nine which meant I had 45 minutes to do my hair and makeup. I ended up going with a smoky eye and nude lips dramatic but not over the top and I curled the ends of my hair and threw a fedora over the top and I was done and with 10 minutes to spare. I grabbed my car keys off the island and headed towards the parking garage, hoping that tonight would be fun.

     I pulled up to Justin’s around 10:15pm which was exceptionally early for me considering it usually took me a lot longer to get ready. I sat in the car for a bit then decided to call Selena to find out where she was I didn’t want to walk in and not know anyone that would be awkward.

“Heeeeyyy Deeeemmiii!” She yelled down the phone.

Yeah she has definitely had a few drinks.

“Hey Sel, where are you?”

“I’m at the party silly, where are you?”

“I know that, I meant where in the house ar...” was all I managed.

“BEEEEERRRRR POOONG!” She yelled.

“Selena! Where are you?” I asked, “Selena!”

     All I heard was silence after that, talking to drunken people on the phone was so difficult and pointless you never get anywhere. So I just decided to get out of the car and head towards the front door.

“You can do this Demi, I mean, how bad can it be?” I said to myself.

     As I walked up the stairs I could hear the thumping of the bass, there is no way they are going to hear if I ring the doorbell so I tried my luck and turned the door handle which to my surprise worked and the door opened. I could hear the music more clearly now and as I continued to push the door open dancing bodies came into sight, this party was in full swing. There were people everywhere and all of them looked like they’d had more than a few drinks. Now all I had to do was find Selena.

                                                                   -------------------

     I had been looking for her for about half an hour now and still had no clue where she was so I decided to go get a drink, sit down and watch the madness that was this party unfold.

     A few minutes later, I felt the couch slump beneath the extra weight that had just materialized on the left side of me. I contemplated turning sideways and making light conversation with the person who had just sat beside me but I decided against that as I really didn’t have anything interesting to say to anyone tonight. I was pissed beyond belief. I turned up to this party thinking me and Selena would have a good time together and she is nowhere to be seen and now here I am stuck with a bunch of strangers, drowning my sorrows with a cup of what tasted like basic beer.

    I truly looked pathetic and I’m sure the person beside me was glad that I had decided not to speak to them I would probably just kill their party mood anyway. My biggest regret was the fact that I actually looked somewhat attractive and it was all going to waste because everyone was too drunk to notice. We sat there still and silent for what seemed like forever then I felt the couch shift beneath me and I could all of a sudden feel two eyes staring, burning a hole into the back of my head.