It Stops Today...

Authors Note:

I thought I'd put the authors note at the beginning this time just to switch things up a bit. THREE CHAPTERS IN ONE WEEK?! Yup that's right I'm spoiling y'all haha. Anyway hope you like this chapter. The title is a song as usual: It Stops Today by Colbie Calliat - give it a listen.

ENJOY!

Farida xoxo

DEMI POV

"What are you doing here?!" I question in anger. This is the worst thing that could have possibly happened. "And what is wrong with your eye?" I ask noticing he has a black eye.

He ignores the question about his eye. "I'm on a date," He says nonchalantly, "Demi, this is Blanda, Blanda, Demi." He introduces us as though this was a normal situation.

"What are you doing here?" He eyes me carefully.

"I'm on a date as well," I lie; I know it's wrong of me to do this to Niall but I couldn't stand the humiliation that I was feeling now and I needed to save face, "Niall, this is Joe."

Niall shakes Joe's hand. "Nice to meet you man, I'm Niall." He says. Joe half smiles at him and then directs his attention back to me.

"Demi, I need to talk to you." He says as though this is the time and place to have this conversation.

"Not now Joe, maybe later that's if you decide to stop screening my calls," I turn to Niall who has just finished paying for our food, "Come on Niall let's go find out seats." I say and walk past Joe without so much as a second glace and we walk into the cinema. Once we've found our seats Niall turns to me.

"What was all that about?" He cautiously asks me.

"It's a long story, don't worry about it let's just enjoy the movie." I smiled as confidently as I could in order to put his mind at ease.

Just as the title slides come up on screen, Joe and Blanda walk into the cinema and sit diagonally in front of me and Niall.

Through the first half of the movie it took everything in me to stop my mind from wandering and I would occasionally look up and catch a glimpse of Joe and Blanda kissing and touching each other and it was just all too much for me to handle, I needed some air.

"Hey Niall, I'm just gonna got to the bathroom really quickly." I whispered in his ear.

"Alright, hurry back." He replied and with that I headed for the doors.

JOE POV

Out of the corner of my eye I see movement; I turn around and see Demi heading for the doors. This is the perfect time to talk to her. I tell Blanda that I have to go to the bathroom and rush out of the cinema so I can catch her. I come out of the doors and it takes me a second to adjust and find my bearing that's when I see her about to walk into the bathroom.

"Demi, wait!" I yell across the room to her. She turns around at the sound of my voice and shoots me daggers. I run across the length of the room and by the time I reach her I can tell she is fuming.

"What do you want Joe?" She growls quietly.

"We really need to talk." I say as calmly as I can.

"Oh so now you want to talk? I wasn't so sure seeing as you've been screening my calls!" She snaps at me.

"Look I can explain," I start then I lose control of my anger, how she can be angry with me when she is here with Niall makes my blood boil, "You don't seem so distraught anyway seeing as you're on a date." I counter with force.