Don't Let Me Know Part 2...

Joe POV

Joe

Miss you already.

Demi

I’m not surprised I’d miss me too ;)

Joe

Very funny, you don’t miss me too?

Demi

Maybe… that’s for me to know and for you to never find out.

Joe

Tease.

Demi

You love it.

I decided it was best to leave it there, leave her hanging and she’ll want me more, how to get a girl into bed 101. I’d just pulled into the parking lot when I saw Nick rush out of our apartment building. He looked dishevelled and I could tell that something was clearly bothering him.

I called out to him from the window of my car. “Nick!” No response.

“Nicholas Jerry Jonas! Where the hell are you going?” I yelled as I got out of my car, this time I got his attention.

He glared at me and I could see the anger burning like hellfire in his eyes. “None of your business.” He spat the words out at me causing my fists to ball up.

“Whoa baby brother, don’t go down this road cause I’m not going to back down if you take it there, so why don’t you calm the fuck down and tell me what’s got you all riled up.”  I replied as calmly as I could.

“It doesn’t matter Joe, just let me get the hell out of here.” He growled one foot already in his Mustang GTA. I reached into the car grabbed him by the shirt and pushed him up against the side of his car.

“What the hell Joe!” He yelled as he tried to push back but I was stronger and continued to hold him in position.

“If you think I’m going to let you drive when you’re acting all batshit crazy, think again.”

“You’re not my mother Joe, let me go!”

“I may not be your mother but you are my brother, flesh and blood which means I get to stop you from doing things that are incredibly stupid.” He relaxed, I sighed and released him.

“Look, I can’t force you to tell me what’s wrong but I feel like we’re close enough for you to feel like you can tell me. I’m not gonna push it, if you want to talk you know where to find me.” I turned on my heel and walked into our apartment building. He’d come and find me eventually it might not be tonight because that’s how Nick was, closed off until he felt comfortable enough to share or until he felt it would eat him up inside if he didn’t tell someone. It was the same every time he would bottle it up and then one day it would be too much and he would explode.

Nick POV

All I could see was red. How I was driving right now was a mystery to me. I’m pretty sure that my anger is something close to irrational but I don’t care as far as I’m concerned the fury bubbling up under my skin was perfectly warranted. The frustration was beginning to gnaw at my sanity. The fact that they had spent hours together drove me crazy! What could they have possibly had to talk about? Demi hated him. I think. No she hated him. I don’t know, I’m not so sure anymore.

“Ugh, fuck me!” I screamed into the air.

It just wasn’t fair how he could just swoop back into her life and win her back like nothing ever happened. Like he didn’t take all the things her body could offer and then discarded her like a used tissue when he got bored. He ruined her. My perfect little angel and he broke her. He may be my brother but I don’t think I can ever forgive him for that and I’m not sure how she could either. Unless…