Confessions...

DEMI POV

I'd been trying to reach Selena for the past couple of days but it's proving difficult. You'd think my best friend would care that I've been sat in my apartment driving myself half crazy with conspiracy theories concerning Nick and Joe. Between the theories and the tears my brain is fried but that's not even the worse part, my heart constantly hurts it's like there's a weight continuously pushing down on my chest and sometimes I wake up in a cold sweat struggling to breathe. It feels like my sanity is leaving me and I'm grasping at whatever is left of it and all because I love him and he hurt me. I just needed someone to talk to, I couldn't keep talking to myself it's not helpful, I just keep going round and round in circles. How could he say those things to me? I thought he cared about me? Why did he lie to me? Why didn't he fight for me? Why did he let me leave?

So many unanswered questions and the only person able to answer them doesn't seem to want me in his life anymore.

I groan and stretch my legs out further down the bed, as I fold my legs back up to my torso my left leg locks up and the pain shoots through my whole body.

"Ahh, shit!" I curse stretching my legs back out and sitting up, "I'm living in hell." I state and turn over face first into my pillow and scream.

I have to get out of this house and do something I'm driving myself crazy. Who could I call that would be able to get me out of this funk.

Niall.

I reached for my phone beside me and searched for his number.

"Hey Demi." He greets through the receiver with that ever-present Irish accent and I freeze.

What do I say to him? I want to hang out because Nick the guy I'm in love with broke me and I need someone to help me pick up the pieces? Would that really sound appealing enough to him? It makes me sound needy and desperate! But I need this and I am desperate.

"Demi? Are you there?" His voice pulls me out of my daze.

"Uh yeah I am... sorry." I reply embarrassed at the fact I froze.

"Alright-y! So what's up?"

"Well I was wondering if... only if you're not busy or anything and if you want to, you don't have to..."

"Demi, are you sure you're ok?" His tone has changed to one of concern.

I don't even know why I am trying to hide it once he sees me he will know something is wrong so I might as well just bite the bullet and tell him.

"Honestly... no I'm not ok Niall," I don't mean to but this admission causes me to break down and I begin to sob uncontrollably, "I'm so sorry, I didn't want to cry." I manage to get out between sobs.

"Shh, there is absolutely no need to apologise! Where are you right now?"

"At... home." I reply still struggling to speak through my tears.

"Alright I'm on my way over and you're gonna tell me whose ass to kick ok?"

"O-k" I whisper.

"I'll see you in a bit, please stop crying beautiful."

I just nod as if he can see the action but I don't trust my voice enough to speak luckily Niall understands why I am silent and hangs up after telling me he'd be about 15 minutes.

I got up and walked towards the curtains that had remained closed for the past five days although it felt like 10 years to me. I don't even remember what sunlight shining through the window looks like any more, I don't look forward to sunrises at all because it's just a reminder of Nick. Sunrises were our thing, something that turned my darkest moments into the most beautiful memories but now all I want to do is crawl into bed and wallow in the darkness.