I // Feelings Mutual.

Hi! I am Skylar Lahar, black haired, blue eyes with 21 years of fifty percent crazy, fifty percent

'I-don't-know-how-the-hell-to-describe' and zero percent love life kind of existence on this planet.

Loved ones call me sky. Not much people know the real sky though. I am short tempered and extremely emotional person. So, I have been often told- ' I am Devil with a heart of an angel.'

Right now, I am extremely, and when I say extremely, I am damn right. I am extremely pissed. I am hurriedly getting ready to go to the market as soon as possible.

What is that I want from the market which is so important you ask?

Well, I want freaking tampons.

The other two bitch of my friends living in our shared apartment near our university campus had their periods a long before me this month and now we are out of tampons. And this is the tale of every month.

"April! Mae! I am going to the market! Do you want me to bring you anything?"

I shouted from the front door as I slipped on my sneakers.

"Oh my god! Skylar Lahar offered us help?! I am impressed." Mae chuckled from the living room.

Mae became friends with me and April when one day I saw Mae sitting on the steps of our building crying loudly. I tip toed towards her and asked what the hell happened when she told me how she was kicked out of her previous apartment because she set the kitchen on fire while attempting to cook.

Not literally though!

So here April being the big hearted she is took the poor little Mae in our shelter but on one condition she can't enter kitchen, at least not for cooking.

Hence here we are, all three of us still living together in the last year of our college.

"You should be glad I asked you bitch!" I retorted back as I grabbed my car keys.

"Skylar Lahar the great!" April chuckled from kitchen.

"I am this close to kicking your ass April if you don't shut the pretty little mouth of yours." I threatened.

How dare she chuckled while my helpless self was PMSing.

"Can you bring me the book I ordered last week from the book store, please!" She finally said.

"Fine! I'll be back in few." I called closing the door behind me and making my way downstairs.

**********

I walked to the not so crowded grocery store checking my phone in one hand while carrying the basket in other.

I was almost done with my shopping list when I turned around and bumped into someone which caused my basket to fly from my hands and me to land on my bum.

I fell pretty hard.

"Ouch!" I cried as I rubbed the sore area to ease the pain.

"Blind people." That someone groaned accusingly.

Such a jerk! How dare he? He is the one to bump into me.

I lifted my gaze up when my eyes caught the person I least expected to see or better least wanted to ever see. Chase Carter.

"I should have known this would be you. All girls have tendency of falling on my feet and you are a great example of the word 'literally." He said cockily with a smirk plastered on his face.

I want to slap that smirk off his pretty face.

Did I say pretty uh, hun, what?!

"You-you-you arrogant jerk!" I yelled at him trying to get on my feet but me being me I slipped again and landed on my butt.