X // Whipped.

We walk through the crowd holding hands, not being able to find a topic to talk about.

This was never our problem!

We always had something to talk... uh... actually fight about!

I look at Chase to find him already staring at me. I quickly look away. Again, after few seconds I look over at him and he was still staring.

I don't know why but I am finding this whole thing quite embarrassing. And this silence between us is so awkward. I again turned to him and he was still looking at me.

I felt rather blushy.

Finally, I decided that the proper strategy was to stare back and soon it was a staring contest. He bores his green my brown ones and I stare right back with same intensity.

And finally, he smiled his green colored eyes looked away.

"What?" I speak.

"I didn't say anything!" He says.

"Why were you staring at me like that?" I dare to ask.

"You look like a tomato when you blush!" He says playfully poking my cheek.

"Heyy!" I slapped his shoulder still blushing.

"Cute tomato!" He says as he grabs both of my wrist to pull me flushed against his chest.

He bends down and pecks my lips. Brushing his thumb lightly against my cheek.

"You two! I told you, the handcuffs will work!" The oddly familiar buff voice pulls us apart.

We look at the officer with beard that handcuffed us, making his way with an ugly smirk plastered on his face towards us.

"Hey, you feisty little thing!" He said winking in my direction.

I was about shout a bunch of profanities at him when Chase tugged me and pushed me a little behind him.

"Hey, talk to me not her!" Chase warned.

"Sorry, man! Don't go all possessive boyfriend on me now. Don't you want me open your cuffs?" He threatened, that smirk still plastered on his face.

I want to punch that smirk off. That shitty person.

Who the hell made him in charge?

"Open this up and leave!" Chase said with a stern face.

The guy pulled out the key and roughly pulled the chain of handcuffs making both of us wince.

He unlocked the cuffs and left not before rolling his eyes at us.

That jackass!

After he was out of sight, I took a sigh of relief.

Finally, I looked at my left wrist. There were red lines forming around it and it was quite painful but the feel of finally being freed was so good.

"I want to shower!" I said the first thing that came in my mind.

"Yeah, me too!" Chase said a smirk forming on his face.

I shook my head and he stepped forward but I pushed his chest lightly.

"You are not going to get what you are thinking." I said.

"And what am I thinking?" He asked crossing his arms over his chest.

"You were thinking ...." I whispered as I stepped towards him and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"mmmm..." He hummed as I nibbled his earlobe and kissed his jaw.