Epilogue.

"I am not going to work today and that's final." Chase said and I just glared at him.

"Yes, you are because I am tired seeing your pathetic face all day. And besides Peter is here, he will take care of me." I yelled at him as he just rolled his eyes at me.

Peter is our butler and that to very helpful and caring just like a part of our family.

"My face isn't pathetic!" Chase deadpanned as he caressed my hair.

"Don't touch me!" I hissed. "I hate your touch!"

"Oh, really? Because you wouldn't be in this state if you did!" He chuckled and I glared at him.

"Chase do you want to touch me again? Like really touch me." I asked seductively this time staring in his eyes.

"Y-Yes." He gulped.

"THEN GET THE HELL OUT OF THIS HOUSE OR YOU WON'T BE TOUCHING ME EVER!" I screamed.

"Okay - okay! Fine! Calm down. I will go!" He said getting up. "I am just a call away, okay?"

"Yeah, now shoo!" I said.

You all must be probably thinking, why am I so rude right now?

But guess what have I full right to. Because my once pretty and perfectly in shape ass is now pregnant. And I am extremely bitchy these days.

And let me tell you Chase is doing a great job handling me.

I am eight months pregnant now, and since the day I started showing Chase has neither let me leave the house and nor left himself. Constantly by my side. Helping me doing every single thing. Eh, for God's sake I am pregnant not handicapped.

Sometimes I even feel like he the one carrying baby instead of me.

But I know, Chase is also stressed and I am not helping by being difficult and I have to make up Chase a big one this time after the baby is out.

I want him gone, especially today because April is coming over. And we both pregnant ladies are going spend some quality time bitching about everything and nothing (specially about our husbands.) and getting our elephant selves filled with food .

Though I am quite big compared to April because she is only six months but she eats a lot and she has weird cravings compared to me.

"I love you!" Chase called from the front door of our apartment.

"Yeah, bring me banana smoothie when you come back and then I will love you back too." I yelled and I could hear him laughing as he shut the door behind him.

**********

"Chase acts like a strict parent when I ask him to bring me ice cream." I whine as April laughs her ass off at my misery.

Tyler isn't strict like Chase.

"And Tyler acts like a horrified kid seeing me eating a pizza dipped in chocolate syrup." She chuckled with dreamy look.

I told you about her weird cravings.

We laughed and gossiped when suddenly I felt a minute constriction hit me. Anyways it was painful.

I winced once again and that's when I felt my water broke.

"Shit! April..." I cried.

"Sky ... are you alriii --- oh my god!" She noticed and jumped.

She helped me get up and quickly dialed Chase number.

Peter came rushing towards me as he helped me out of the apartment and into the car as April was busy telling Chase everything.