II // Damn Hot !

I slammed the door shut of the apartment as I walked inside with shopping bags in my hand. I flopped down on the couch and a sigh of relief escaped my mouth.

"I didn't know you liked banana smoothie this much that you showered with it." Mae chuckled beside me and I glared at her.

"Aah, you bought my book!" April grinned snatching the bag from the book store from hand.

"Its because of your book I am in this state!" I snapped at her.

"What stuck up your bum sky?" April laughed.

"Don't you dare say anything about my precious bum." I exclaimed.

She raised her hands in mock surrender.

"No seriously what happened?" She asked.

So, I told both of them everything about my bumping encounters with Chase.

As soon as I mentioned Chase's name April's and Mae's face lit up with that annoying teasing smiles.

Let me tell you one thing my friends especially April can be real cupids when they want to be and April is being working on me and Chase since the time, she thought me and Chase are made for each other.

What an utter piece of crap?!

"Damn Hot!" Mae finally squealed and April patted my back.

I looked at them with confusion written all over my face.

"What's hot about it?" I scoffed.

"Skylar, I know you don't like him much but you can't deny the fact he is hot and bumping repeatedly into those insanely sculpted six pack abs. Hot damn." She explained.

I know Chase and as much as I hate to admit it Chase is somewhat okay.

Who am I kidding?

Chase was as stated by Mae hot. Those green orbs, chiseled jaw line, those defined abs and biceps are eye candy for most of the girls.

But I am happy to say I am not one of those girls.

Chase for me is HO.... no...no ... I mean HOGLY ... yes UGLY.

"You are so naive sky!" April said poking her finger in my shoulder.

Before I could protest Mae cut me off.

"Leo called few minutes ago, to ask if would like to join them, the guys. They are going to the club tonight. I said we would be there. So be ready by seven. It's party tonight." Mae squealed and I snorted.

Leo is Mae's boyfriend and she always gets this excited to meet him.

Mae stood up from the couch and walked away, singing her own version of 'love me like you do'.

"Bump in me like you do .... Ba... Ba... Bump in me like you do...."

I just rolled my eyes and jogged in my room as April doubled over laughter on the couch.

And ladies and gentlemen these are my friends to you.

Enough about Chase and his ways I finally decided to forget him and spend the rest of my Sunday night enjoying my fullest at the club though I know Chase would be there with the guys but who cares.

I showered with my coco body wash and got dressed in grey crop top and back skirt paring it with black ankle boots and leaving my hair open.

After everyone was ready, we finally left for club.

**********

"Hey sweetheart!" Tyler greeted April with a kiss as soon as we reached the lounge area where Leo messaged Mae they were waiting.

I swear Tyler literally can't keep his hands to himself when it comes to April. And as for Mae, Leo already swept her to the dance floor and the definition of dance for them is quite dirty if you ask me.

So here I am sitting here all by myself. Not to disturb the two love birds I decided to get a drink.

A lot of crowd was gathered near the counter. And most them were girls. I recognized few faces from the college.

What is all this fuss about?

I pushed and made my way to the front only to be pulled by Jay one of that typical covered in ink kind of guy from college. He is a sort of friend.

I watched as the rounds of body shots were being played on the counter top by shirtless guys.

And one of which was Chase hence the girls from our college.

I watched with clenched fists as one of the girls bent down to lick the salt off Chase's chest then took the tequila shot and bit the lemon from his mouth. The crowd cheered.

I don't know why seeing Chase like this bothers me, but it does.... it so does!

"Skylar next round is for girls and you have to participate. " Jay said from beside me and my eyes widen.

What?!

"No Jay I- " I began but was cut off by the most annoying sound.

"Man, do you really think she can?" Chase said as he approached us.

I took a moment to look at him and damn he looked as if he came out of the cover page of a magazine.

His six pack abs looked more enhanced and lick able in this club light.

I shook my head to get rid of those pervert thoughts.

This is Chase freaking Carter for God's sake sky!!

"Hey man! So, what about you do shot on sky?" Jay asked him and turned towards me.

Before I could say anything, Chase laughed out loudly.

"Sorry man. But I don't think she is capable of anything like that. " he said still laughing.

I narrowed my eyes at him and he shrugged.

"I am in!" I said and Chase smirked at me.

I know he said everything to get me riled up. But I am not going to step back.

"So, let's begin!" Jay said as he ordered shots.

I lay on the counter top as one of the girls lifts up me top to expose my belly. She sprinkles salt on my lower abdomen and puts the lemon between my lips but before Chase could proceed, she pours the tequila in my belly button and my eyes widen as the crowd starts shooting.

Hey this wasn't the plan!

What have gotten myself into?

Chase steps forward, his eyes darken as they meet mine. I blink a few times as he bends down and licks the salt off my abdomen slowly. His tongue sensuously swiping across my exposed skin. He placed a light feather light kiss on my stomach before he sucked the tequila off my belly button his nose brushing along my skin making my insides go jelly. I clench my fists to prevent myself from moaning as he stood up, lacing his tongue along my jaw he bit the lemon from my lips, his lips making a feather like touch with mine that have me wanting for more.

The crowd goes wild as he finally stands up straight his eyes closed. As if he was getting himself in control.

I sat up and pulled my top down. It took everything in me to compose myself. I let out a ragged breath as I slid off the counter.

My eyes meet chase's green ones when his face finally broke into a smile.

"That was hot!" He says and I refrain myself from blushing before ordering myself another drink. I surely need another drink.

I took the beer bottle and fled away from there. That was too much for hating each other.

Without glancing back, I walked towards the lounge area where April and Tyler were still sitting.

"What?" I asked as I felt their eyes on me.

"Damn Hot!" Smirked April.

***************

Did you like it ?
Comment and vote !

Thank you .