III // Royals vs. Tigers.

If humiliation and glares could harm a person than I am telling you I would be six feet under the ground right now.

Why?

Well, it's all chase's fault. He thought it would be funny to upload a photo on Instagram of me sleeping with a caption -

'Isn't my kitty cute?!'

And when I say Chase uploaded the picture it means his hundreds of fan girls and followers have seen this bloody photo of mine and how here I am today's talk and laughing stock of the college.

Urgh! How I hate him right now!

Groaning to myself I made my way towards Starbucks, our daily hangout place after classes.

Everyone else i.e. Mae, Leo, Tyler, Chase and April were already gathered on our usual spot when I took a seat beside April who was busy arguing with Tyler about something.

I was avoiding Chase's gaze though who I am damn sure is smirking in my direction.

I held my hands under the table before I would stand up and beat the Shit out of him.

"What are they arguing about?" I asked Leo instead pointing towards April and Tyler.

"Tyler," he chuckled "kind of, " chuckle, "challenged April that tigers won't win this match tonight!" He chuckles again. "April got angry and she challenged him if tigers win then they both won't have sex for a month. He's so traumatized by that." He finishes with a chuckle.

What?!

"You won't be getting freed from annoying noises anytime soon!" Chase smirks at me as I furrow my eyebrows at him.

"How can you be so sure?" I ask him.

"Because royals are going to win this game and we all going to go watch it." Mae speaks and claps her hand in excitement.

"You don't even know the rules of football Mae." Leo snorted at her to which she smacked his head, ouch, pretty hard.

"Sky tell him the tigers are gonna win!" April grabs my attention.

I furrow my brows at her, "uh?"

"If you are my friend you will take my side otherwise be ready for bugs in your bed." She glared at me.

As if she would do that.

"Okay, okay! I agree tigers are a tough competition, they may win." I said raising both my hands in surrender.

"Nuh...uh... No chance. Royals have it today." Chase interrupted.

"Tigers!" April and I yelled.

"Royals!" Chase and Tyler yelled back.

"Tigers!"

"Royals!"

"Tig..." I was cut off by Chase.

"If tigers win you give me your whole day and if royals win, I'll do whatever you want, Lahar!" He challenges.

"Its a bet then!" I glare at him.

After little bit arguing and chit chat, we separated our ways with a plan to meet tonight at the game.

Tigers vs. Royals.

************

"Sssh!" A buff guy admonishes us as we girls take our seats waiting for the guys.

"What the hell dude I am not sitting beside her " that annoying voice comes from the left and I look up.

Chase Carter stands in front of the seat beside me in all his glory.

Oh, the horror, no way I am putting up with this jerk throughout the game.

"Leo swap the seat with me." I gave him a pleading look.

"No way, I am leaving the side of my little girlfriend." Leo says." Then who will explain her the rules of the game."

Mae glares at him.

"Settle down kids!" The same guy yells at Chase, making him immediately sit beside me.

I glare at him and he glares at me. Our little glaring competition is cut off when the crowd cheers.

When did the game start?! I can't believe Royals already scored. All because of him.

"This is your fault!" I hiss at him.

"My fault?! You are the one siding the wrong team!" He spits at me.

"Smelly bum!" I scowl.

"Ugly face!" He snorts.

"You are uglier than that ugly guy!" I point to same buff guy who was shouting at us.

"You are most irritating and most annoying person I have ever met." He smirks.

"You-- you -- you" I glare not being able to form words.

"I know I am devilishly handsome and charming and you don't have more colorful words to describe how perfect I am and you like me so much that you want to kiss me so bad." He says with so much arrogance.

"I don't want to kiss you!" I yelled at him.

"You do!" He says in a low tone.

"No, I dont!" I grit between my teeth.

"You so do!" He whispers leaning close to me.

"No!"

This is not happening!

"I know, but I do!" With that being said, he placed his lips on mine.

*************

What do you think ?
Don't forget to comment and vote f you liked.
Thank you.