XX // Complete.

"Told you I would make you scream." Chase winked. We were both laying on the backseat trying to catch our breath. I was so sore I don't think I could get up even if I wanted to. I just took a deep breath and looked at him.

"Yeah, " I said trying to smile. I was so exhausted.

"I am sorry, If I hurt you." Chase said stroking my face with his hands.

"I never said I didn't enjoy!" I winked. Chase just laughed as he sat up and gathered our clothes. He helped me in getting dressed.

Let me tell you walking or standing was so much difficult right now.

He scooped me up and placed me in the passenger seat. I can't believe I just had sex in the car in the middle of nowhere with my boyfriend.

After we reached home. Chase had to carry me to the bed and help me to get out of the dress again.

I smiled as we both got under the duvet and he wrapped in his arms around me.

"Love you!" He mumbled kissing my temple.

*************

Today was April and Tyler's wedding. I am so excited seeing my two very close friends getting married.

And what's more exciting I am April's bridesmaid and Chase is Tyler's best man. It's so beautiful seeing how our lives turned out. Everyone is happy and there is an unlimited amount of love surrounding us.

I too want to get married to Chase, and I have been giving few small-small hints to Chase here and there but he is not even able to pick up on them, that's what I think at least.

Whatever, I am sure Chase would too like to spend the rest of his life with me. I hope.

With happy thoughts I finally touched up my make-up. I was dressed in a lavender colored gown with a flower crown on my head. And to brag or anything I really looked good.

Or at least I am loving the way I look and I know Chase would love it too.

Chase already left to be with Tyler so that they could be ready when April walks down the aisle and I was just leaving.

**********

I reached April's house and everyone were already out. April was standing with her parents looking breath taking in her wedding gown. There was a glow on her face which made her look more beautiful. I am so happy for her.

I quickly skipped to her and her smile widened when she saw me.

"April, you look so gorgeous and I am so happy for you! " I squealed hugging her tightly.

"Thank you and you look beautiful too!" She smiled hugging me back.

We took some pictures; April took pictures with her parents and others.

Then we left when it was time.

We reached there in time.

The chapel was so beautifully decorated; flowers made this place look like heaven. And sure, it was April and Tyler's sweet heaven.

I could feel April feeling nervous, though. Her face said it all.

So, I just went up to her and pointed my finger towards Tyler who was standing by the priest, not being able to take his eyes off her. She smiled and I stepped back as his father came to walk her down the aisle.

I walked behind her as she walked towards Tyler.

The sweetest vows were exchanged and the wedding ceremony was beyond beautiful. At one moment I also had tears in my eyes.