XXI // The chase is over.

"I vow to pretend I am interested in your latest video game obsession, just to see you smile."

"I vow to annoy the hell out of you even when you are already annoyed. But kiss you the next moment to make you smile."

"I vow to love you forever."

"I vow to always be by your side and love you unconditionally till eternity."

I smiled down at her and she smiled back. She looked so beautiful standing before me, looking breathing taking in her wedding gown. I can't be luckier.

After everything, all the hardships I feel so overwhelmed to be able have her as mine and share the rest of my life with her.

"Do you take Miss Skylar Lahar, as your lawfully wedded wife?" The priest's distinct voice reached my ears. I was so lost in her eyes that I wasn't even able to look away.

"I do!" I whispered placing my hands on her waist.

"Do you take Mister Chase Carter as your lawfully wedded husband?" The priest asked sky and her eyes lit up.

"I do!" She grinned up at me.

"Now you may kiss ---" before the priest could complete the sentence my lips already descended down to hers. She smiled in the kiss as I moved my lips eagerly against her.

She purposefully nibbled on my bottom lip, just to tease me. But before I could do anything, she pushed me back slightly and pulled away.

The guests applauded while I looked over at sky who was smirking in my direction.

You are going to get it sky, just wait and watch.

The ceremony followed and everything was beyond beautiful. Only close relatives and friends were invited. Which made the whole ceremony more intimate and joyous.

Miss Lahar, now my Mrs. Carter looked so happy by my side and seeing her happy made me feel contented.

But at the same it was becoming more and more difficult to keep my hands to myself. The wedding dress was doing wonders to her curves and the glow on her face was irresistible.

"Sky --" I said and she turned towards me. "Let's get out of here." I whispered.

"C-Chase --" she said pulling me closer. "You have to wait." She whispered in my ear, grazing her lips softly against the lobe. I had a hard on that very moment.

She smirked at me and I glared at her.

"Just wait till my time comes." I hissed at her and she giggled.

My lips twitched at the sight of her.

Whatever future brings, I am glad she will be the one to always be by my side.

Because Sky is my limit.

***********

Skylar's POV -

The wedding ceremony was magical. The vows, the rings, the kiss. Everything felt like a fairytale.

Seeing my mom and dad so happy had me feel so overwhelmed.

The way Chase's arms felt around me, the way he stared at me said so many things. And his every touch felt so intimate, triggering my hormones.

When the ceremony ended me and Chase left for the hotel where a honeymoon suite was booked for us for tonight by non-other than Tyler and April as our wedding gift.

And I was dreading each and every step from the elevator to the room first of all because I was nervous and secondly Chase wasn't removing that smirk off his face.

"Now, I shall have my way with you." He whispers, his hot breath tickling my ear as he opens the rooms door.

I blush as I look away from him and that's when I notice the room. It was a fancy hotel suite in the city's most expensive five-star hotel. I quickly walk over to the large bay window and the city light view of New York at this time of evening was beautiful.

I walked around a bit more, looking here and there. It's been quite a time since I heard Chase. Where did he go?

There was only one room except the large living room and kitchen. I stood near the door my heart beating rapidly.

Gathering all the courage I open the door. And my eyes go wide as I see the room. It is dimly lit was small candles and it smells beautiful. A few rose petals were sprawled here and there. I step inside the room with nervousness inside my stomach. I am feeling like a virgin all over again.

"Sky..." Chase's husky voice reached my ears from behind and I turned to find him standing just an inch away from me.

And soon he claimed my mouth in a searing kiss.

I couldn't help but groan at the unexpected assault. He started to peel off my gown when I managed to remove my mouth from his.

"Chase..." I said ragged breath. "There's a bed."

"Making love doesn't always require bed." He said with a wolfish glint in his eyes. "Having you is enough."

I smirked at him." Eager, are we?" He frowned and I pushed him lightly and escape from his grasp out of the room. I giggled as Chase came quickly after me and before I knew I was being scooped up in his arms.

"Now, now sky ..." He said pecking my lips, then nibbling at my lower lip. He kissed my neck, trailing feather like kissed down to the hollow of my throat. I was panting heavily by now.

"The chase is over sky!" He smirked against my skin. "Now you have to pay for running away like that."

With that we entered the kitchen.

He placed me on the counter top and started kissing my exposed shoulder blades. The way his lips played with my skin had me moaning his name again and again. And in no time our clothes were lying on the kitchen floor as we both together reached the heights of pure bliss and ecstasy.

And true to his words he made love to me everywhere in the whole suite, except the bed.

I believe that two people are connected at the heart, and it doesn't matter what you do, or who you are or where you live; there are no boundaries or barriers if two people are destined to be together.

That is why, whatever happened between me and Chase, fate bought us to each other because we were destined to be together.

Chase indeed stood true to his name. Because however far I ran away from him.

He chased his sky.

************

Last chapter lovelies .
I hope you liked this book . And an epilogue is still left.

Please comment what you felt and do vote.

Thank you.