XI // Goodbye.

The club was packed with posh looking people, music and overflowing beer and other hard liquor.

It's being two days since we are back from the love carnival and only a day is left of our spring break. So, we decided it would be fun to get our asses drunk and party all night.

But unfortunately, me and Chase are having a rough night. Chase was busy staring out of the window and I felt sort of guilty.

What happened you ask?

Earlier when we were sitting in my room just talking, he told me about the first kiss we ever shared. The one at my eighteenth birthday, where I kissed him and the next moment I passed out.

I was pissed and I yelled at him for not telling me before. I always thought there was something in me that repulsed him. And all these years he never made a move instead he started his player ways. I felt like I was not up to the mark for him that he always looked at me as his hate buddy. And not hearing to his side of story I shouted at him and just dashed out of the apartment.

And looking at him, all quiet and avoiding my gaze I am feeling so terribly guilty. I want to tell him that I am extremely sorry for today and that day. That I love him now and loved him then. But he is not even acknowledging my presence.

"You both are awfully quite!" Tyler remarked.

"I need a drink!" Chase said and walked away. I saw as he didn't even spare me a glance.

"I got to go!" I said as I stood up and decided to chase him. Weaving my way through the crowd I walked in his direction.

"Hello there lovely." A guy reeked of alcohol cut in my path.

"Um...hello, excuse me." I said trying to dodge him.

I gasped as his hand managed to get a hold of my arm and forcefully pushed me to stay in front of him.

"Where are you going lovely? Those legs are to die for." He said as I felt his hands making their way to my mid-thigh. I slapped it away hard.

"What the fuck are you doing ?!" I exclaimed at this pervert.

"Yeah, you would be a good fuck!" He snickered in an evil way.

Suddenly a hand appeared on his shoulders then pulled him away from me. The man was stirred and was faced with non-other than my boyfriend.

"Back off!" Chase sternly said as he grabbed the collars of the guy's shirt.

Chase looked so angry.

I made my way near Chase." Chase, he's not worth it."

The freak peeked up." Is she your girlfriend?"

"Yes," he replied with his tough front stable.

The man extended his arm and tried to push Chase, to reach me.

"I don't care. She is mine to fuck!"

Chase protectively stepped in front of me blocking the view of the guy. He swung his fist and punched the man in his stomach. The man stumbled a few steps but laughed it off evilly.

"Don't you dare talk to her like that. And don't you dare touch her."

Before I knew, the man swinged his arm and punched Chase square on his jaw. Chase lost his balance from the blow and fell.

"Oh my god! Chase!" I panicked.

Everything happened so fast, people were shocked and started screaming. Next I saw Tyler and Leo pushing the man away there knuckles ready for fighting, but before anything could happen body guards got in between and took the matter in their hands.

"Are you okay?" I asked as I wiped Chase's bloody nose with my handkerchief.

"It hurts." He groaned as I helped him get up.

"Take him home. We'll be behind in few." Tyler said and I nodded.

I wrapped my arms around his waist and we started making our exit.

"I am sorry!" I whispered next to him.

He sighed and stopped in his track.

"Hold on!" He said as he flopped down on the bench taking deep breaths. The parking lot was empty. No one was outside and it was quite dark.

"I am sorry too!" He said wiping off his nose.

"Chase, I --"

Out of nowhere the guy from the club came running towards us with two other scary looking guys dressed in black. It all happened so fast, they grabbed Chase and started beating him. I yelled and pushed them to make them stop but they kicked him and punched him everywhere. Chase tried he tried to get up but they managed to knock him out senseless.

"CHASE!" I cried as I watched his body being inhumanly thrown into the van.

And then they grabbed me and harshly pulling my hair.

"HELP!! Somebody help!!" I shouted with tears rolling down my face. I could only see fear... Fear of being taken by them... Fear for Chase... Just fear.

"I told you you were mine to fuck!" The man hissed at me and I tried my best to wiggle out of his grasp.

"Help!" I screamed but he pushed his dirty hand in my mouth.

"Sssh... Keep quite sweetheart. I will make this less painful." He whispers slowly tugging on my hair.

Hot tears rolled down my face and I felt helpless.

I don't know how much Chase is hurt and what they want. I am scared.

The man flashed me perverted smirk and I clenched my fists and stomped on his foot, which caused him to whimper. His hand still in my mouth he tore the dress from the back. I shivered and I feel disgusted.

Just then he pulled his hand from my mouth, he balled his fist.

"What the --"

All I remember was a hard object hitting my head and it felt like a brick landed on me.

My head was throbbing and I watched my few seconds of consciousness in slow motion. He threw me in the van when I spotted blood. I hate this, I hate feeling helpless.

I tried to scream but no words came out of my mouth.

The last few seconds of consciousness I had left was something I could never forget. I was lying helpless and Chase's unconscious badly beaten body was lying beside me.

I wanted to reach out for him to see if he was still breathing. I was scared and I wouldn't forget the sight of us lying there, I was weakly trying to touch him.

The last second of consciousness before darkness consumed me was something I would never forget, when Chase's arm made contact with mine, I wouldn't forget that even though I felt weak, I wanted to live another day .... Just to be with him again. Just to tell him how sorry I am and how much I love him.... Just to feel that again.

Another day to at least say goodbye.

************

Don't forget to comment and vote.
:(