VIII // One day.

I stare down at my wrist, my jaw nearly hitting the floor.

Wasn't it enough of us to come here and now look at us both tied together?

"This is your fault!" I hiss at him.

"My fault?! You are the one to punch me!" He hissed back.

"Urgh! You were the one daydreaming about that tight skirt!" I snapped.

Did I just say that?

"Oh, if I didn't know better, I would say you are jealous!" He smirked.

"Eh, in your dreams. And you know what my hips aren't flat. Shit! Shit! Shit! I can no way in hell stay with you connected this entire event! As if it wasn't already much to come here together and sleep in the same tent. Haw, how will I go to the bathroom, shit how will I shower. Have thought that?! How will - " my little rant was cut off when Chase grabbed my face and smashed his lips on mine.

I just stood there dumbfounded at the feel of his lips on mine. His lips moved against mine hard and warm.

He pulled back and just inhaled heavily with closed eyes.

"I - "

"Your hips aren't flat!" He whispers calmly and my lips twitch into a small smile.

Yeah and your body is super-hot!

**********

"I want to sit there!" I whine pointing towards the stools at the right corner.

"No! Let's sit there!" He points towards the couches.

Right now, we are in the drunk-y-ard. And me and constantly arguing about everything and nothing.

Tyler, April, Leo and Mae have already got tired of our constant banter, their asses have already found the place on love seats.

"We can do this easy way or we can do this my way " Chase glare down at me.

Not even glancing up at him I snort. He's not my dad. Hell, I don't even listen to my dad.

He can't make me do anything.

"Fine, if you're going to be difficult." Chase grumbles.

He bends down in front of me, sticking his stupid face in front of mine. Then completely taking me by surprise he reaches out and grabs me, practically throwing me over his shoulder.

Immediately I start kicking and screaming. My fists pounding on his back.

"Put me down, Chase!" I snapped as he walked over to the couch.

"Nice panties!" He comments and I furiously try to pull my skirt down.

He laughs and puts me down on the couch before sitting beside me.

"What can I get you?" A waitress comes and asks.

"We'll have two whiskeys please!" I butt in before he could say anything stupid considering the waitresses skirt.

I know him quite well.

After a while I flag down the waiter once again, I can see Chase getting restless.

My drink count is raised to four now and his ended after three. The waiter appears planning a fresh glass of whiskey right in front of me. But before I could touch the glass, Chase reaches out and takes the glass away from me drinking it himself.

"What are you doing?" I snap at him.

"Cutting you off." Chase snaps back.

"Since, when did you get the right to make decisions for me?" I snort.

"Since the day you started regretting things after getting drunk. " he mumbled.

"What?" I ask curiously.

He just shakes his head and turns away from me.

"What day are you talking about, Chase?" I ask firmly.

I have feeling there is something he isn't telling me.

"Lets go! It's quite a late and I am tired!" He said changing the subject.

You change the subject for now Chase, but I am going to find out soon.

"Fine!" I say as we both get up together not wanting to get hurt in the process due to cuffs.

I walk ahead of him, giving him my silent treatment.

"Hey, come on!" He says as he hauled in his steps causing me to jerk and crash my back in his chest.

I huffed angrily as he turned me around to face him.

"It's not important anymore!" He says firmly.

"Then why aren't you telling me?" I ask with narrowed eyes.

"I don't want to make a complete moron of myself when I say I - " he was still speaking but I cut him off when I felt something rise my throat. I dragged him towards the side of the road, turning away from him I emptied my guts out.

I am not drinking this much again.

I stand up wiping my mouth.

"My head hurts!" I groan.

"I know kitty! I know. " he laughs. "It's like Deja vu." He says as he wraps his arm around my shoulder to take me to our tent.

Ah, Shit! What was he saying again?!

**************

Chase's POV -

I carefully walk her to our tents, I can see April and Tyler sitting on a log outside their tent completely lost in each other, kissing each other here and there.

As soon as April's eyes land on us she jogs over to us.

"What happened?" She asks.

"Do you have some Advil?" Skylar groans.

"She got drunk!" I announce.

"I have!" April says and rush to her tent.

She comes back quickly and gives sky the medicines. Sky plops the medicine with one hand and I help her drink the water.

"I'll probably take her to sleep now! Goodnight guys! And keep the sounds to minimal." I chuckle as I almost carry Skylar to the tent.

As soon as we fall on the bed she starts snoring. I carefully, using my free arm drape a blanket around her then crawl myself beneath the sheets. Everything is inevitable , the future is unknown and what happens next will never be certain.

I was about to tell her I love her. But yet again circumstances didn't let me. And yes, I love her. I do. It's been quite a long time since I have hidden my feelings.

I take a deep breath as I look over at her sleeping form. Butterflies rise in my stomach as I watch her little chest rise up and down. She looks beautiful. I close my eyelids with a satisfying feeling inside me.

One day sky one day! Chase is going to get this sky one day.

*****************

Please do vote!