XVII // Belong to you.

My cell phone was buzzing nonstop as I entered my hotel room. I would have driven back to Aurora but mom requested not to because it was dark. And I could have stayed with my parents but I can't because Chase has made his habit to come by there every day.

I hesitantly picked my phone up.

"Sky, where are you? Are you okay?" Mom's concerned voice rushed into the phone.

"D-don't worry mom! I am fine... it's just I need to be a-alone for now... Please... I will call you l-later okay?" I hiccupped as I hung up the call.

I dropped my clutch on the bed and quickly shed my shoes and dress. Standing by the window I silently cried. The darkness loomed -- bringing with it darkness and the most difficult hours of any lonely soul's day.

Maybe I should run away.

The phone beside the bed now made its presence known. But I ignored it.

Please god ... I'm not ready... I just can't do this...

Something inside me was not feeling good leaving Chase standing there alone just like that... running away from him.

I stepped into the hot shower trying to remove the feel of his touch, his husky smell, trying to remove the pain I have caused him.

But sadly, the shower made no difference. I stepped out from the shower and wrapped a robe around me tightly. My bare feet taking me to the kitchen, where I prepared myself a hot cup of coffee.

Without even letting it cool down I took a sip and the brown colored liquid burned my throat but I ignored the sting, needing something to kill the edge.

No one dominates my thoughts like he does. He was always there. His smile. His eyes. The feel of his body. Though we haven't got a chance to get intimate in our relationship time span but his every touch tonight felt so intimate.

The feelings that I tried so hard to bury deep inside me were resurfacing to every fiber of my skin.

I was pulled out from my dream by the ringing of my cell. I squinted, trying to focus on the number on her screen -- one from an unknown caller.

"Hello?" I picked up.

"This is the part where I tell you that I haven't been able to get you off my mind." A familiar husky voice responded and I closed my eyes to compose myself.

I can't do this.

"C-Chase ...?" I chocked out, my voice below a whisper.

"Then I tell you how much I love you and you tell me you have missed me so much and that you can't live without me. Because Sky I am dying here, not having you in my arms." He calmly said. Each and every word dripping with thousands of emotions.

"No, C-Chase... d-don't!" I whispered a silent tear rolling down my eyes.

"Yes, Sky ..."

There was a soft knock on the door and I hesitantly got up to open it.

Chase didn't say a word and I thought he hung up but the moment I swung the door open, my body froze.

I stood rooted as my blue eyes met his green ones.

We stood in the doorway for what seemed like forever. I had no idea how he found me not did I care. Because all my senses flew out of the window, the moment he stepped inside the room.

His face was like a canvas mirroring thousands of emotions -- mirroring everything I saw when he saved my life.

Quietly he stepped inside and closed the door behind him, turning back to me, his eyes said it all.

My heart was beating uncontrollably and I could feel tears burning in my eyes.

All I wanted was to fall into his arms.

"Sky..." Chase whispered softly and took a step towards me, cupping my cheeks with both of his hands.

"I knew I would find you. Because, you agree or not, we are meant to be."

Before thinking about the consequences of my actions, I crashed my lips with his. The moment his lips touched mine, I knew where I belong but I was too much of a coward to admit it. We kissed like it was the need of our body. We kissed like drowning people breath. Our lips moved with utmost passion and longing.

He pulled me closer and I pressed my body flushed against his.

I don't know who initiated what but soon his shirt was lying on the floor and my robe was slid down my shoulders.

Our bodies pressed against one another on my bed.

"Sky --I -- we --" he shuttered against my skin as I lost my self in him.

"I want you ..." I whispered as I nibbled on his earlobe.

"I want you too, so bad that it hurts... Sky... " he said his hands exploring my body, as if touching my soul.

"I love you, Chase!" I mumbled as my eyes got filled with tears.

"I love you so much Sky, all of you every inch of you." He says looking deep in my eyes, wiping away the tears with his thumb.

"It will be okay...." He whispered as I closed my eyes. He placed a soft kiss on my forehead.

And soon our bodies molded with each others becoming one.

Rest of the night was euphoric and beyond blissful. Chase poured out romantically erotic things and soothing words in my ear as he took me to new heights.

Where I never thought I would be able to reach.

The room became a sanctuary full of soft kisses to warm flesh; full of harmonizing moans of pleasure; of pure and complete ecstasy.

The room was full of promise for tomorrow, promise for never dying love, promise for a better life.

It became a room from where I wouldn't be able to walk away. Because the boy next to me wouldn't let me and even if I wanted, I won't be able to.

Because I belong to him, I've belonged to him from the beginning, even before I knew I did.

***********

So , what will happen next ?
Comment below and vote.
Thank you.