XIX // Bachelorette's Party.

One and a half years later....

"Sky ... you aren't going to the bachelorette's party!" Chase snapped at me as I glared at him.

"You are no one to decide." I snapped back as I pulled out the red gown from the closet. "You yourself are going to the bachelor's party!"

"You aren't wearing that." He snatched the fabric from my hands.

"Why? You said I looked good in it." I complained.

"If you remember correctly ... I said you looked sexy and absolutely ravishing in this gown... And don't you forget, what happened after that... you were out of the gown, even before you --" I cut him off by placing my hand on his mouth before he could complete that god damn sentence.

Because I do remember what happened after that. Let's just say sleep was out of the list that night.

I can't believe it's already been almost two years since everything. Though the few months after I came back were tough but Chase was like my savior. I had never seen Chase so caring and loving. I remember how happy my parents were when I decided to come back for real. My friends were happy too.

We made through the hard time and our relationship kindled like I always wanted it to be.

We moved in together last year when April and Tyler moved in together. After our college graduation, Chase joined his father's business and I joined my father's. Being the only child, it was always decided that I would be the one taking over our business. We all got busy in our lives.

Now after almost two years since our college graduation, one fine day I got a call from April, telling me Tyler proposed to her. And let me tell you she was beyond happy. Of course, she would be, I was happy for her too.

So, today is her bachelorette's party as well as Tyler's bachelor's party and as you can see me and Chase are fighting over it.

"So, what? You aren't coming there!" I said.

"Thats not a problem. The problem is I know Mae and she must have called some male strippers." He groaned.

That she did.

I didn't argue with him about that instead avoided his gaze.

"She has indeed called male strippers. Didn't she? You aren't going and that's final!" Chase snapped.

"Why? Are you jealous?" I smirked as I stepped forward and pulled him closer by the collars.

"What do you think?" He smirked, encircling his hands around my waist.

"Then, I am going to wear just that and rock the party with my sexiness." I whispered brushing his lower lip with my thumb.

"Then you just wait for the consequences of your actions." He smirked before leaning forward and taking my lower lip between his teeth.

And as challenged I dressed myself in the particular red gown, pulling my hair in loose side bun, exposing my back and neck.

Chase already left. He said he had to arrange a few last minutes things before their bachelor's party.

So, I just quickly snapped a selfie of my pouting red lips with my exposed neck and sent it to him.

Me: 'I am going to rock someone else's world tonight. ;) '

I know he knows I won't be doing anything of such sort but it is always fun to get your boyfriend jealous.

He was quick with the reply.

Chase: 'let's see. ;)'

I frowned at his short reply. Why, no threats? Maybe he's just trying to act cool.