Introduction

He looks down on her sleeping, shivering form. She was in a cage, he put her there. He liked her there. So weak. So pathetic. So vulnerable.

He smirks and bangs on the iron cage, waking her up. She wraps her arms tightly around her chest as she sits up painfully. The black tank top and shorts covers the parts of her body that needed to be covered. But the rest of her body was exposed, revealing the multi colored bruises covering her body. There was dried blood along her hairline and she was emaciated.

He hadn't done those alone, he wished he had. But no. He had kidnapped her, locked her up. He had done all the hard work, yet he had to share his prize with others. Eight others.

He scowls and she whimpers, sliding away from him. Of all of them, she had lasted the longest. The others were going to scold him, but he needed to let out his anger.

He unlocks the door to the cage and grabs her by her hair, raising her off the ground. He relishes in her screams. After her, he'd just find another. He always did. The screaming has stopped. He drops her body to the ground, her eyes were still open.

He sighs and picks up her body. This always happens. He can never seem to control himself for too long. He takes her body in the morgue. The doctor inside looks up.

"Jeez, couldn't you have refrained yourself a bit longer? I wanted to have fun," he whines.

He laughs and drops her body.

"What kind of fun?"

The other chuckles and takes the body.

"The kind we have when we hurt them Jongin."