26. Memories

When Autumn wakes up, she immediately rushes to the washroom to vomit. Her long hair barely made it out of the way.

When she's done, she groans and collapses on the ground.

"Good Morning Autumn?" Sehun greets, holding his nose.

"Ugh," Autumn moans in response, reaching up and flushing the toilet.

"So, how are you?"

She glares at him and he chuckles, raising his hands, "Okay okay, I get it. So am I correct to assume you aren't coming to breakfast?"

"No," she replies, "Can you help me back to my bed?"

Sehun shrugs, "I could, but you might wanna wash the puke out of your hair first."

She groans again and waves for him to get out. He chuckles again and leaves. After he's gone, she drags herself over to the bathtub and turns on the hot water. She rinses her hair first, then stops the water.

"Sehun, you can leave," she calls. He doesn't reply, telling her he already had.

She moans again, then crawls back to her bed, pulling herself up on it and falling back to sleep.

A few hours later, she is woken up by someone jumping on her.

"Jesus!" she cries, launching up. She glares at the person who attacked her.

"Dammit Chan, why'd you wake me up?!" she asks harshly, he gives her a puppy grin.

"You fixed him!" he replies happily, jumping up and down on her legs.

"Stop it," she whines, and pushes him off her bed. She feels herself becoming nauseous.

"You fixed him, you fixed him, you fixed everything!"

Chanyeol bounces around the room, clearly thrilled. Autumn couldn't understand what he was talking about.  He was always like this when he was extremely happy: he never made sense.

"Chan, I don't understand what you're talking about," she informs him, rubbing her temples.

"Then allow me to enlighten you Nim-nim," Chen says, entering the room. Baekhyun was behind him.

Chanyeol runs over to Baekhyun and hugs him.

"Let go Yoda!" Baekhyun shouts, Autumn was done. Using Luhan's ability, she pushes them out of the room and makes the door close.

She turns back to Chen, "Explain."

Chen grins, "I don't know if you remember, but last night you tried to make Kyungsoo's memory flash forward. You succeeded Nim-nim! Kyungsoo remembers everything now!"

Her eyes widen in realization.

"It worked?" she squeals. She was thrilled. Her success meant she would soon be allowed to bring Zitao back.

Chen's smile brightens, "Yup!"

She leaps out of the bed, ignoring her nausea, and runs out of her room.

🔹🔹🔹🔹

Jongin jerks awake, tears in his eyes. He can feel his heart beating fast as the images from the night flash across his memory.

Damn you Xiumin!

He swings his legs over the bed and winces when pressure is put on his extremely sore legs. It was something he had gotten used to though, so he continues to walk stiffly around the room. He goes over to Yixing's drawers and  opens them, stealing a pair of the older boys sweatpants and a tee shirt. He then grabs his dancing shoes and starts to walk to the dance room.