2. Welcome To Hell

"She's pretty."

"Eh, the fourth girl was better."

"You just have a thing for red heads Chen."

"True."

"Who's going to break her in?"

"I call it!"

"Ugh, fine Chanyeol."

🔹🔹🔹🔹

Autumn moans in pain as she slowly wakes up. Her head was pounding and her back was sore.

She opens her eyes and pushes herself up. She jerks when she realizes she's not in her room. She is lying on a dirty floor in some sort of cage. She shivers; it was freezing. Her bare arms were covered in goose bumps.

Her bare arms? She looks down at herself and gasps. When she found the person in her kitchen, she was wearing a sweater and skinny jeans. Not a tank top and booty shorts. She shivers again, this time not from the cold. Somebody had changed her clothes.

She reaches out to one of the bars on the cage for support as she pulls herself to her feet. Her legs were wobbling. She looks around.

The cage she was in was located in a high roofed room. In a corner, at the very top of the wall, was a small window. Filtered sunlight was seeping through, providing barely enough light to fill the room. The cage had a roof as well. She felt sick when she saw the bloodied chains hanging down. The roof, although lower than the rooms roof, was high enough that if she was to be hung by her wrists, her feet would barely touch the ground.

"Like the decorations?"

She jumps at the deep voice and her eyes lock on a tall silhouette. He was standing in a door frame with light pouring in around him, causing her to squint at the brightness. He swiftly moves away and closes the door. She backs away as he approaches the cage, his unnatural red hair falling in front of his eyes.

"Did you hear me?" the boy asks. His face didn't match his voice.

Autumn swallows the lump in her throat and tries to speak, but nothing more that an inaudible squeak comes out. He grins at her and unlocks the cage door. He slowly comes to her standing so close she could feel his body heat. He leans down over her.

"I said," he whispers, then grabs her wrists in a vice like grip and shoves her back into the bars, "Do. You. Like. The. Decorations?"

His breath is hot on her ear. She shakes her head violently while eyeing the open cage door. If she could escape his grip, she might be able to make a run for it.

"Use your words babe, I want to hear your voice."

She glares at him.

"Don't call me babe."

With that, she kicks him where it hurts. He grunts and releases her wrists. She takes the opportunity to push him over,  kick him again to make sure he stays down, and bolts toward the door. She slams it shut behind her and fumbles nervously with the lock, barely getting it on before he crashes against the door. He reaches through the bars and tries to grab her, fury overtaking his handsome face. She runs away and pushes against the door he came through. It was locked. She runs her fingers through her thick hair, hoping there was...