9. What?

Jongin stares at the wall in his room. He was still covered in blood. Kyungsoo's blood. Xiumin and Chanyeol had come home to the frantic search for Suho and Chen. They still hadn't been found.

Baekhyun was still unconscious, Yixing was afraid to heal him to fast because that he said Baekhyun's body needed to replace blood at its own rate. Sehun wouldn't leave his side.

Everything was just a mess.

"Jongin," Yixing calls from outside of the door, "We found Suho and Chen."

Jongin slowly gets up and opens the locked door, revealing a tired Yixing. He stares at the older boy.

"They're locked in the basement," Yixing informs, Jongin's eyes widen.

"We need you to--"

"No, no I can't," Jongin cries, "I can't go back down there. I don't want to see them."

"Jongin, they're not down there. They escaped," Yixing tells him coldly, "They took Autumn as well."

Jongin shakes his head frantically.

"Please don't make me Yixing," he begs.

When Kyungsoo was alive, going down there wouldn't have bothered him as much. Now, he didn't have that constant sense of security.

"Jongin, we have to get them out."

Yixing's aura is dark, something that never happens. Jongin lowers his head and nods. He was strong, but Yixing was stronger. His power was also more useful.

Yixing hands him bolt cutters and Jongin appears in front of Suho. He averts his eyes when he realizes Suho's naked.

"Jongin, cut me out now," Suho orders, he was pissed.

Jongin obeys immediately and helps him up when he falls.

"Now me," Chen commands.

Jongin is about to comply, but Suho grabs him.

"Come back and get him," he hisses, "Take me to my room now."

"Suho, there's something you both should know, before you leave," Jongin says slowly, breaking Chen's chains.

"What is it?" Chen asks. Considering the circumstances, he was surprisingly calm.

Jongin swallows hard and takes a shaky breath. Tear threaten to spill down his face again as he opens his mouth.

"When they broke out, Baekhyun and Kyungsoo were still in the house," Jongin says slowly.

The two nod and memories of the other two boys flash in his mind. There was a reason he never came down to visit. He was too overwhelmed by guilt. He had stabbed his first friends in the back. But they killed his 'brother'. His emotions were screwed.

"I-i'll let Y-yixing tell you. I-- I can't think straight," Jongin stutters, shivering. His mind was shutting down, he couldn't feel his limbs.

Hurriedly, he grabs onto both of them and transports them to Suho's room. He tries to take Chen to his, but his legs give out. He doesn't feel himself hit the floor.

🔹🔹🔹🔹

Autumn wakes up on one of the beds with the blanket thrown over her body. Luhan was asleep across from her. She could hear the shower running.

"You're awake," Zitao says cheerily from the other bed. She nods and sits up.

"How did I get into the bed?" she asks, rubbing her hair, "I fell asleep on the floor last night."