4. The High

Jongin wakes up to a floorboard creaking. He grumbles and buries his face in his pillow. The creaking continues for almost three seconds and he grumbles again. He teleports outside his room to tell off whoever was trying to wake him up, but freezes when he sees Autumn.

*How did she get out?*

Rather than grab her and put her back where she belongs, he decides he was going to toy with her. He follows her silently out of the house and as she runs away. He watches her as she asks people for help and chuckles at the looks on people's faces. They thought she was crazy.

He follows closely behind her without her knowing. And just as she was about to make it to safety, he grabs her. He covers her mouth with one hand and uses the other to pull her to him.

"You didn't think it would be that easy, did you dear Autumn?"

Autumn whimpers as Jongin pulls her into the dark alley by the station. He shoves her against the wall and uses his body to block her escape while keeping one hand tightly over her mouth.

"Now, Autumn, I'm going to take my hand away and if you scream, I'll kill you. Do you understand?"

She nods, tears in her eyes. He slowly peels his hand away. She takes a shaky breath.

"Let me go," she begs in a small whimper, "Please, I won't tell. Just let me go."

He smirks and runs his hand down the side of her face.

"You really think I believe that?" he asks, leaning in closer.

"Please."

Her voice is soft and broken. She knows the answer, he doesn't have to say it. But he wants to.

"Never."

With that word, she screams. He wraps his hand around her throat and transports her back to the cage. He throws her to the dirty floor and kicks her in the ribs as hard as he can. He feels satisfaction upon hearing several of them break. He lifts her up by her hair, only to backhand her and let her drop back to the floor. She cries out and tries to drag herself away from him, but he crouches down, grabs her leg and yanks her back. He uses her leg to flip her onto her back so she can watch as he snaps both bones in her legs like a toothpick. She screams in anguish and he smiles upon hearing it.

"Does that hurt darling?" he asks coolly. She whimpers in response.

"Well, I warned you. If you scream, I'll kill you," he responds, a smirk plastered on his face.

She looks at him with fear as he gets up and walks over to her head. He places a foot on her neck for aim.

"Goodbye."

He lifts his leg and slams it down again, his foot crushing her esophagus. She begins to choke on her own blood. As he watches her, he feels something unfamiliar. He doesn't know what it is. All he knows, is that he didn't want her to die yet.

"Jongin, what are you doing?!" Sehun complains as he appears in front of the large flat screen TV.

A horror film was playing. The screams echo through the room as Jongin grabs Yixing and together they are back in the cage. Autumn has stopped moving and her eyes were glassy.

"Is she still alive?" Jongin asks. Yixing shrugs and goes over to her, placing his hand on her crushed neck. He nods.

"If you had brought me any later she would have died," Yixing comments. He looks up, "Why did you bring me?"

Jongin shrugs, "She was fun. The most fun I had in a while, I didn't want to loose it quite yet I guess."

Yixing nods warily and keeps his hand over her neck.

Jongin looks at his hands, her blood was on them. He was thrilled. He found himself wanting to do it again and again. Hear her cries as he hurt her. He didn't want to share with eight others.

"Don't even think about it Jongin," Yixing orders.

The younger boy snaps out of his thoughts,  "Don't think about what?"

"You know exactly what Jongin. Last time you got tied up in your room for two months without any forms of pleasure by Suho. You couldn't even hear her screams."

"That, and he didn't feed me at all during that time," he mumbles, placing a hand on his hard stomach.

"Exactly," Yixing answers, getting up from the fallen girl and placing a hand on Jongin's shoulder, "Suho cares about all of us. He wants us to 'build character'. He doesn't stop us from what we do with these girls because he needs the pleasure as well. But in family matters, it's important that we don't step out of line. Do you understand Jongin?"

He nods and Yixing smiles, his dimples showing clearly.

"Good, now let me finish healing her so you don't get caught."

"It's a little late for that judging by how I came in and took you."

"Everyone will think it's just because you're weren't feeling well. No one will know if we don't tell them. Go back to your room and take a shower, I'll finish up here."

When Yixing reminds Jongin that he wasn't feeling well, he becomes nauseous again. It must've gone away because of the adrenaline rush he felt from following and beating her. But it was back full force. Rather than tell Yixing, he just nods.

"Okay."

He teleports back to his room. With a small groan, he enters his bathroom and turns on the shower. He takes off his bloodstained shirt and examines himself in the mirror. He still looked good. With a cocky smile, he finishes stripping and climbs in the shower. The warm water washes away the sweat and dirt from his little adventure, erasing all the evidence from his body

Well, all the physical evidence. In his mind, he was replying it over and over again. It was a wonderful distraction from his sick body. He smiles at the memories, reliving the high he got from her pain.

When he's done, he wraps a towel around his waist and collapses on his king size bed.  He dreams of her screams.