Chapter 3

Chapter 3

So….here I am…making dinner.

Okay! I know that I said I wasn’t going to, and that they could make their own dinner, but after having Andrew look at me with his face he use to use when we were kids and he wanted me to make him a sandwich (which may I say I’m terrific at doing) I gave in and now I’m making baked chicken, rice and green beans.

The boys are somewhere down stairs in the basement which is also a game room, consisting of a pole table, which I will soon be using. I stir up the beans and then take out the plates, ready to make every body’s plates. Though the rice and the beans aren’t quite down and the boys like their meat crispy but the chicken is only a light brown. I sit on top of the counter and watch the oven. I nibble on my lip ring, a habit that I soon know I must break.

There’s nothing for me to do but sit here and watch the food finish, I mean I could always go downstairs to the basement and hang out with the boys but then again I do want some alone time.

So much for alone time when the Eric, Andrew and Kayden come walking into the kitchen.

“Hey Kathleen, we’ll be right back.” Andrew says, grabbing his car keys and walking out of the kitchen.

“Wait, where?” I ask

“The store, we want some ice cream cake.” Eric says sweetly.

“You cant just leave me here.” I say frowning.

“Leen, please just, finish cooking.” Andrew says walking towards the door.

“Its almost done!” I yell as the door shuts and I sigh with a roll of my eyes. This is stupid.

X-X-

The food is done, it’s been done for fourty minutes now, and the boys still aren’t here, why does it take them that long to get some ice cream cake? And ice cream cake of all things, you know, only one person has to go and get that instead of all three of them. I sigh as I flip through the channels again, really hungry but I wont eat until everybody gets here because that’s just he way I am.

I stare at the screen, the channel turned to ‘The Braxton Family Values’ one of my favorite reality TV shows, its very dark in the house as I’m curled up on the black leather couch with a white blanket around myself. I let out a yawn and then turn up the volume and glance at the clock 8:38. My eye twitches and I strain to keep it open when the door clicks open. I don’t hear much talking I only hear and grunt and sink lower into the living room as the footsteps quietly make their way into the house, flicking on the first light.

Guess what light the masked murder flicked on?

Correct, the living room light. I inhale as I slowly slide my legs off the couch and crouch down peeking my head to the side of the couch where I see a figure standing in the kitchen, leaning over the food, their in dark jeans, a white shirt and their hair’s black.

Well obviously this robber/mask murder doesn’t know how to dress when ready to kill/rob someone. The stick their finger into the pot and take a green bean out of the pot, now this pissed me off. What fucking idiot thinks they can just walste in and eat the food I cooked?! Mother fuckers!

I stand up and sneak over to him grabbing a candle on the way, having the sharp part pointed towards them. I’m in the doorway of the kitchen when I accidently step on a creak in the floor, he turns around and I panic, scream, throw the candle holder , turn on my heel and run. I know it’s a guy because the deep voice just cussed and he ducked. I’m sprinting out of the kitchen through the living room and into the dining room, I can hear their footsteps behind me, when I’m grabbed and thrown on the floor. My back hits first as I gasp for breath and then forget about the pain and flip him over so I’m on top. I’m about to punch him when he flips me over and now he’s on top, his electric blue eyes glaring at me.

“Who the hell are you and what are you doing here?!” He roars.

“What am I doing here?! What are you doing here!” I yell back and grips my shoulders tight.

“Who are you? And why are you in my house?” He ask viciously. His house?

“You live here too?!” I ask.

“What the hell is going on?” I turn my head to see Kayden standing there glancing down at us, I look and see Andrew coming in and then rushing towards us.

“Jake what the fuck do you think your doing get off her!” He yells pushing the idiot by the name of Jake  of me.

“I found some random chick in my house, what do you want me to do? Let her walk around here like she owns the damn place?!” He yelled loudly.

My eyes grow wide as for they both look pissed.

“She’s my sister you idiot! I told you she’d be coming to stay with us!”

“Your sisters an idiot! Why didn’t she just say something instead of throwing a fucking candle holder at me!” He yells.

“Excuse you! You’re the one acting like Jackie fucking Chan, being all sneakly like, and then thinking your some damn judge on food fucking network, eating dinner!” I shout and point.

“Sneaky?! Why would I have to sneak into MY house!?” He ask.

“I don’t know you tell me!” I yell back.

“AYE! Calm the fuck down!” Kayden yells throwing his arms around like a crazy mental person, “You guys both freaked each other out okay. End of story. Stop being a bitch,” He says pointing to me, my eyes growing wide, “And you! Next time walk inside the house and let people know you’re here! This int the first time someone’s been attacked when you randomly walk in as quite as a fucking mouse. Now I’m hungry so lets march our asses into the fucking kitchen and eat some dinner!” Kayden yells muttering something under his breath as he walks away and towards the kitchen. I turn and glare at Jake, and follow behind Kayden ready for some food.

Hey! Sorry this chapter is pretty short, but what did you think?!(: I hope you really did enjoy it(: Well now that You've met all the best friends tell me which one your like!(: Thank you!