Chapter 8

PLEASE READ !

Okay guys, yes In the last chapter I know I forgot to mention why they didn’t notice why she looks so bad. So here are my answers to some questions.

Q: how do they not notice she’s limping?

A: You can make yourself stop limping at any moment. I do it all the time in sports, if I get hurt during practice I fake it, and act like it doesn’t hurt and I don’t limp at all because I want to practice. Or I don’t want people asking me questions so I make it unnoticeable.

Q: how did they not notice her eye was closed shut.

A: I honestly didn’t think about any of her injuries towards the end. My apologizes! They’ll find out though! Lets just say they aren’t very observant.

Q: is Kathleen going to fall for anybody?

A: I honestly don’t know yet. But if you want her to then I can make it happen, who do you want her to fall in for?

Okay that’s all. Please enjoy the chapter ! (:

Chapter 8

We all piled out of Kayden’s car and walked towards a park, it was the average park for children and teens. But off to the side, was a big field full of teens and children doing whatever. The boys started walking over towards the field while I laid back and walked slowly, not wanting to hurt my ankle to bad. My hair was in my face, covering my shut eye well, allowing nobody to truly find out. Wouldn’t want anybody worrying about me.

“Hurry up Kathleen!” Andrew yelled, turning to look at me. I raised an eyebrow and continued at the same pace I did. They soon reached a group of guys that were standing in a group talking together. As I approached them , they continued to talk and everybody joined in. Eric walked off and sat under a tree, a book in his hand as he pushed his glasses up a bit and starred at the paper with endless words, Jake smiled and laughed with some of the guys before going off to a group of people that sat off to the side as they began to chat. Kayden and Andrew were currently the only ones who were about to get ready to pick teams and play.

I sat there and watched as they argued over players, some of them even seemed disappointed that they were put on someone’s team. Andrew and this other boy were captains as they chose their team, thinking for a while before finally saying a name. Minutes later they were done and began to play ball. I walked over to the tree Eric sat at, the son burning my skin, and really just wanting to be in the shade.

I took a seat and leaned my back against the tree trunk, Eric gazed at me and then back at his book, “So when are you going to tell me what happened?” He asked. I was slightly taken back.

“What?” I asked turning my eyes over to Eric.

“I saw you limping, then your face…not trying to be mean but you don’t look to good, your makeup is really thick also.” He spoke, never taking his eyes off the book. I quickly brushed my bangs into my face.