Chapter 24

Wellll hello. Chapter 24, cant believe I've gone this far, anyway DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT OR I'LL FIND YOU AND STEAL ALL YOUR FOOD O_O

DEDICATED TO GRETCHEN FOR HER COUNTLESS COMMENTS LOL (: XX

ENJJOOYYY

*I REALLY HOPE THIS IS A GOOD CHAPTER AND THAT YOU LIKE IT. MAYBE SOME SECERTS WILL BE RELEASED, SOME TENISON WILL START AND EVERYTHING WITH CHANG (;

Chapter 24

I waited for the boys to leave, I was postive all of them were gone, I didn't bother checking any of the rooms because after about an hour I still heard nothing. Smiling to myself I pulled my phone into my lap and texted Adam, giving him details and telling him to come by. I decided to go down stairs and get a small snack, even though I didn't eat anything the night before, I wasn't very hungry. As I nibbled on my chocolate covered, chocolate chip granola bar, the door bell rang.

Smiling, I turned on my heel and walked towards the door. I don't know why I was smiling or why I was so happy at the moment, maybe because I was slowly forgetting about the night before, or maybe it was because I was finally getting out of this house. Either way, I was still smiling as I opened the door grinning at Adam.

"Well hello there." I grinned, opening the door wider to let him in. I took in his apperance, he was wearing some black jeans with a red, very tight shirt, a few black bracelets lined his wrist with a simple black necklace along his tan neck.

"Hey, to you too...your not even dressed yet." Adam pointed out, shutting the door and locking it, i bit off a huge pieice of granola off as I spoke.

"That's the point, big shot. You're going to help me pick out my club outfit." I looked over my shoulder at him smiling. He sighed heavily, "What?"

"I'm a boy, I dont do girly things, Kathleen. No offence, but I really-"

"Hush, I invited you so you're going to help me whether you liked it or not, hurry up, I cant stand on the stairs all day, my legs going to give out." I chuckled, trying to make jokes, the stress from earlier was gone. Adam laughed behind me and slipped his arm around my waist as helped me up the stairs, since I was still wearing my brace. I explained everything to him, since I hadn't told him before, he didn't really see the point in me going out tonight if I could barley walk. He then questioned my hands, and why they were covered in band-aids. I quickly made up a lie and stating that I'd dropped a couple glass bowls and cut myself picking them up. He only scowled me asking it it hurt, lying I told him it didn't, but with everything I touched my hands ached, still sore from yesterday. Though I was determined to fight the pain and dance my stress away.

Sitting down on my bed he watched me walk to my closet and searched, going through my clothes, listening to Adam talk about his week, I wasnt really listening as I was cocentrated more on what I was going to wear, "Isn't that stupid?" Adam finished.

"Yep, totally." I muttered back, I heard him sigh behind me.

"You arent listening are you?"

"No...I am...well...sorta! I'm sorry-"

"Nah, it's fine." He waved me off, I couldn't tell if he was hurt that I wasn't listening or if he could care less, either way, I turned back around and grabbed out a few things. One was a tight, jet black, shiny, heart line, strapless dress with an open back, my other choice was a pair of black, very, very distressed jeans-rips everywhere-and a white see through-button up shirt with a lace back, totally going for the Eleanor Calder look (VOTE IF YOU KNOW WHO SHE IS ! (;).

"Which one?"

"Uh..the second one?"

"I was going to say that as well." I smiled, walking over to the bed and reaching off him to grab my phone, seeing a few text from Andrew and Eric, none from Kayden and definatley none from Jake. Dropping my phone back on the bed, I turned around and looked at Adam, "I'll be back in three minutes, make yourself comfortable, go downstairs if you want. Rad the fridge for all I care." I shrugged, opening the door and walking out.