Chapter 9

Chapter 9

We rode in the car in silence, and when we got home everybody went upstairs but Jake, Andrew and I. “You can go now Jake, this is between me and my sister.” Andrew says, his arms crossed across his chest his eyes never leaving mine. Jake only rolled his eyes, and flopped onto the couch putting his feet onto the coffee table. Andrew, knowing he wasn’t going to win this battle looked at me.

“Go wash your face off.”

I turn my heel and limp out of the living room and into the bathroom downstairs, I splash water on my face and rub gently not wanting to irate the bruises, I still look the same from the time I woke up, I sigh, grab a paper towel and run it over my face before walking back into the living room, using my teal hair tie, I throw my hair into a ponytail. When I stand in front of my brother, I can tell he’s taken back, he studies my face for a while. He’s frowning now and I know I have to explain myself.

I sigh and nibble on my lip ring, “It was after practice, I was waiting for someone to come pick me up but then an hour went by and it was cold and dark so I decided to walk. I’ve walked before so I knew way…anyway, some guys came up and started giving me a hard time. One, the waiter at the restaurant, punched and slapped me which is why I look a pile of horse shit.” I explain leaving out Jake’s name, I can see from the corner of my eye that he’s watching.

“You should have stayed and waited! They would have been there anyway! You need to stop-“

“Don’t yell at your sister its my fault.” Jake says, we both turn to look at him, we can only see the back of his head as he flips through the channels.

“Your fault?!” Andrew shouts, “You let my sister get handled by some guys?!”

“For your information Andrew, I got there in time so nothing else happened. I was running late, trying to finish my homework, and when I got there it was had already happened, so, I got there late, saw her getting beat up and then I did the beating and took her home.” Jake says with a shrug.

“Jake, you know sometimes you can be an asshole! Why the hell didn’t you tell me?! This is sister we’re talking about!”

“Andrew, please stop, It’s done and over with okay.” I say trying to pull him back a little.

“No it’s not okay. I’m pissed at you,” He says pointing a finger at me, “For making stupid decisions all the damn time! And you,” he points at the back of Jake’s head, “Should have told me because I’m her brother! And if you couldn’t get there on time then you should have called one of us!”

With that he storms out of the living, through the back door with a slam. I continued to look at Jake who had settled on a show, I didn’t know the name of.

“Why did you do that?” I asked walking around the couch to meet his eyes. He looked at me and then back at the TV.

“Do what?” he slightly turned up the volume.

“Will you just listen to me.” I said, slightly annoyed.

“I am listening to you. Because if I wasn’t then I wouldn’t answering back.” He remarked with a roll of his eyes.

“Why did you do that? Why did you save me from getting into an argument with my brother. I obviously left your name out of is for a reason.” I raise my voice slightly.

“Maybe I didn’t want you getting yelled at for something that wasn’t your fault.”

I rolled my eyes and stumbled out of the room and up the stairs shutting my door behind me.

Andrews P.O.V.

I walked drove to the restaurant that was just about closing, many people were exiting it and others were just arriving to hurry and get their meal in. I couldn’t blame them, I liked this restaurant so much I could eat their all day, but today, I was hating it. I walked inside and looked around, it wasn’t as crowded as before, so it was easy to point people out.

I saw him, talking to a group of girls, a smirk on his face, he wasn’t wearing his apron anymore so I assumed he’d be getting off work in a minute or so, I turned on my heel leaving. I knew that the works parked in the back alley-I had worked here for a week or so before quitting, so I made my way to the workers parking lot.

I waited about ten minutes, leaning against the brick wall, kicking stray rocks off to the side, I finally saw him walk out, whistling jiggling his keys in his hands. I let him walk past me, a few steps in front of me I was behind him and I yanked his jacket causing him to fall on the ground with a thud. I side stepped his fall as he hit the earth and groaned in frustration.

“What the hell?!”

He tried to stand, but I kicked him in the stomach with all I had causing him to moan in pain, “Didn’t you dad ever tell you not to lay a hand on a women?” I asked kicking him again, watching him scoot to the side with each kick.

“It just shows that you’re a coward!” I kicked him again and this time, I dropped to knee looking him right in the face, “Touch my sister ever again and-“

“You’ll what?!” He yelled, spitting out blood.

I punched him dead on in the face, “I’ll kill you.” I muttered.

“You wouldn’t. Your to much of a coward to commit a murder!” He shouted at me as I stood and began to walk away, I turned my head towards him, my hair slightly falling in my eyes.

“Try me.”

Okay sooooo , I’m not good at making fighting chapters, :/ I’m sorry! But, did you like Andrew’s P.O.V. or not?!?! And ohhh, Kathleen and Jake’s mild little fight KILLER! I’ve been thinking about having a question at the end of each chapter. So heres the question:

What was the color of Kathleen’s hair tie she put in her hair before she talked to her brother?!??!

I was bored and just thought that I’d add it(:

Anyway, I know what the next chapters going to be so I don’t think I need any ideas. It might be a little dramatic okay. SOOOO don’t freak out on me (: thankkksss

DON’T FORGET TO SUPPORT, ADVERTISE, VOTE, COMMENT and FAN.

Do you think this story should be number 1 in teenfiction ?!?!?

If so then make it number one!!! :D