Chapter 6

Hey (:

Yeah, i havent actually gotten 5 votes or comments on my last chapter but I LOVE this chapter and I wanted soo badly to upload it! Okay, it leaves with a little cliffhanger! And i want LONG comments on this! what do you want to happen next after you read it?!?!?

The song thats featured in the beggining is Domino by Jessi Jay which is also on the sidee right there ------------------------>

The spacing is weird again and I'm sorry ! I dont know how to fix it :/ 

Chapter 6

“I’m feeling sexy and free! Like glitter’s raining on me, you like a shot of pure gold, I think I’m bout to explode!” I sing loudly to my ipod as I clean my room. Throwing my blankets neatly on the bed and dancing around the room, picking up items on the floor.

“I can tast the tension like a cloud of smoke in the air, now I’m breathing like I’m running cause your taking me there, don’t you know!? You spin me outa con-“

The door swings open, hitting the wall,  and Jake is standing there, in his black skinny jeans and no shirt, his hair is out of his eyes, his electric blue eyes are surrounded by dark rings. He looks like he hasn’t sleep in years.

“Turn that the fuck down.” He says throught gritted teeth.

“You’ve got me loosing my mind! My heart beats out of time! I’m seeing hollywood stars! You strum me like a guitar.” The song continues to play. Jake growls before pushing past me, walking over to my nightstand and yanking the cord out of the wall before dropping it on the floor.

“Dude, what the hell?!” I ask raising my hands in the air.

“Nobody wants to listen to that crap called music. People are still trying to sleep, so shut the fuck up.”

With that, he storms out of my room closing the door behind him. I roll my eyes and turn around, he’s always so crumpy. I finish the last touches to cleaning my room and then slipped off my pajama shorts and tanktop. I walk over to my drawer and pull on a sports bra, I take out some nike tempo shorts,and slip on a softball shirt.

I drop to the floor, pulling on longs socks and my basketball shoes, and pull my brown hair into a ponytail. I stand and grab my phone, putting it in the side of my shorts-since there are no pockets- grab my athletics bag and walk out of my room, closing my door behind me. I walk over to Andrew’s room but the door is open with nobody in sight, Eric and Kayden’s doors are the same, I regret it. But, I head over to Jake’s room and knock, but this time I wait for a response…though he says nothing. I knock again, but open the door instead. Jake’s sitting there in the same jeans, but he’s wearing a blue shirt. There’s a laptop in his lap, a notebook to the side and he’s tapping apen against this nose.

“What do you want?” He ask not looking up at the door at all.

“Where’s everybody?” I ask.

“Work.”