Chapter 21

to goo...I'm writing on the spot...BUT :D I've got a problem.

I dont know who Kathleen should be with, many people say Jake, others say Erik a few say Adam and some say nobody! What do you want?!?! Leave a comment below on why! Whoever has the coolest reason-which will be mentioned on why they like eachother in a further chapter- will get a dedication, AND have the reasoning be why they ended up together :D

Chapter 21

"Be careful." Andrew said to me, I turned around and glared at him, I was walking up the stairs, what am I going to do, fall and break my face open? Well...actually that could happen.

"Andy, I'm fine, just go away." I mumble hopping up the stairs holding onto the railing.

"I'm just saying be careful because last time you ended up fucking yourself up with the stairs, so dont get mad at me for being concerned. Anyway, I have to go to work, as does Kayden so we'll be gone until seven tonight, your stuck with The Nerd and The Freak for the rest of the day, dont do anything stupid. I'd perfer you stay in your room all day. No friends over either."

"Andrew, seriously, shut up. You really think I'm going to have people over? I dont even want your company let alone your friends and mine. So go to work, dont want to be late now do you?" I questioned, flipping my hair over my shoulder as I turned to walk back up the stairs. Andrew sighed, obviously annoyed with my reactions. It was just, he was so clingy and worried all the time. Damn it, I'm seventeen I can take care of myself.

Finally making it up to the last step, I sighed, leaning against the wall, "Thank you Jesus." I breathed out, it took me forever going up them damn stairs, for one I was 'handicapped' and two I'm a lazy person and I'd rather have an elevator then these damn stairs.

"Hey, you need or want anything?" Erik asked walking past me, his brown hair was in his green eyes as he was dressed in some basketball shorts and a white muscle shirt, I coudlnt help but stare. He was a nerd, but hell was he good looking with a great personality.

"Uh, no." I answered finally shaking my head.

"You sure? I was heading down the street to Food Lion, though I'd make dinner for all of us, havent had a meal in a while." He shrugged, grabbing his glasses out from his pockets, and placing them on.

"Uh, yeah." I nodded, "I'm sure."

"Alright then, Jake should be back soon so you wont be home alone for that long." Erik said walking past me and going down half the stairs.

"Jake's not home?"

"No, he went out to some job interview." Erik shrugged, "He should be here soon, but all me if you need me." Erik said, continuing to walk down the stairs and then out the door.

"Well." I said softly to myself, not wanting to walk anymore, I placyed myself on the floor, lifted up my swollen ankle which was in its day brace, and army crawled to the door.

"Ugh, I should've walked." I huffed, when I reached my bed and pulled myself up, laying flat on my back, "I know now tha tI will never join the military. If i have to do that." I mumbled rubbing my red elbows as for the rugs had given them rug burn. Frowning I reached for my ipod Dock and turned it on as Strip by Chris Brown began to play.

Take it off

Wanna love ya

Everybody

Wanna touch ya

Played as I danced around reaching for a new magazine I had bought a while ago, but hadnt read yet.

You move it right

When I see whats under

And back it up

Beep beep,

Like a trucker

"Bullshit, Kim and Kayne dating, nope I dont believe it." I shook my head, "Lady gaga get hit in the head by a pole, Pretty Little Liars second episode to new season, Louis Tomlinson shares some back stage secrets, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah." I rolled my eyes flipping the page. Stopping at the new make up section as I read over everything.

"Hello?"

Turning my head to my door, I watched for a while before Jake walked up the stairs and stood in the middle of the hallway for a little while, peeking through everybody's doors. When he got to mine, my eyes went big.

Before I even say anything, let me tell you. I'm a girl, I like what I like...Jake is currently what I like at the moment. Dressed in some black dress pants, a white button up top with a black and red stripped tie completed with a white jacket/cardigan type thing and sunglasses, I could say he has never looked any hotter. (PICTURE OFF TO THE SIDE>>>>>>> I think it's hot lol)

Jesus take the wheel. I thought to myself as he leaned against the door frame.

"Why are you listening to a song about stripping?" Jake asked smirking a little, I couldnt see what his eyes looked like at the moment, but he still looked hot.

"Yeah gotta problem?" I asked cocking my head to the side, trying hard not to smile or blush at him, as I felt my cheeks heat up.

"Yeah, if your listening to a song about stripping then shouldnt you...well you know?"

"Shut up." I growlded at his boyish ness, grabbing the other magazine that sat across from me, I picked it up and threw it at him, he quickly dodged out of the way.

"Woah, Leen. Getting a little fiesty."

"What about you? Your usual and quite and depressed all the time, sitting up in your room blasting scremo music (I have nothing against that music, I actually like it) talking to your whore of a girlfriend, and being an emo dick." I snapped, fed up with his crap.

He only stares at me, his jaw tightened obviously annoyed with my statment, crossing his arms over his chest, his facial expression changes, he no longer looks annoyed, he looks more relax, taking of his sunglasses, he shrugs a smirk appealing on his face, "Maybe I've decided to step out of my 'emo' bubble." Putting airquotes around emo he squints his pale blue eyes, "Or maybe, I want to talk to you." He shrugs again.

"Have fun doing nothing, cripple ass hoe." He states, his voice deep and husky, it actually sounded really hot, but it was an insult so it took off 50% of that hotness. With that, he turned around- well actually he rolled his shoulder on the door frame turning- as he left the room slamming the door hard.

I only rolled my eyes, he would get over it.

THE END :D

JK! lololol

I dont know who Kathleen should be with, many people say Jake, others say Erik a few say Adam and some say nobody! What do you want?!?! Leave a comment below on why! Whoever has the coolest reason-which will be mentioned on why they like eachother in a further chapter- will get a dedication, AND have the reasoning be why they ended up together :D